The FOUNDER who is Obsessed With a Yellow-Furred Pokemon

Start from the beginning

I was expecting one name xD but you have totally brought out the whole definition of family here. Of course, kudos to the ones who have seen the real talent in you. That's leading to our next question, you have mentioned that you like books and reading. Can you elaborate on it? How has it helped you?

In general reading works wonder. I feel like I am escaping the world and normal life just for a moment when I read. Reading is a passion actually.

I have been a wattpad reader for three years now and that's what leads me to write too. Because there is a saying, "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."

And that's what inspires me to read more. Reading lets me help understand different cultures, povs, situations and that's what grounds me. Books help me understand that there are many different types of people in this round world.

Even if I can't meet and know everything, I am still exploring and not slowing down. So yeah, reading is good for me because a good writer is always a better reader before putting words on pages and living hundreds of lives in one.

I can totally feel you, since reading has been a biggest escape for me as well. Be it from my stress, or when I want to get lost in another world, reading has always helped. I guess that's the specialty of readers- we can understand each other's emotions better. Of course, Toni Morrison is right. How has your writing journey been?

It's amazing actually. I was just writing to put my emotions and feelings in words but the journey till now is memorable for me. I am not some big shot author where big publishing houses are lining up but I am happy with the little family I have gained in these years. It teaches me many things. Good and bad. Wrong and right. Ups and downs. Writing is also an escape like reading. But this way I can show people the things I can't say, the life I may want to live or experience but the life those stories and characters teach me and how that makes me Better. I am proud today to say that I am finally free when I write and I want to suggest everyone to at least do something you think you don't think you can. Because this is life, there are always firsts for everything, maybe this is yours. Also writing gives me the feeling that I am a reason my culture, my values, my Morales are shared with the world and so we humans can understand each other better.

It's remarkable that you decided to pen down your thoughts, how many of us can do it? I'm glad to know that it has been an irresistible teaching part, where you gotta learn new things. As we have a writer, free like a bird today. Any future plans to pursue writing as a career?

I never thought about it that far actually... For me writing is a passion, a hobby, not a duty. There are still some barriers in our nation that need to be improved: the culture, the tradition, the values and most importantly some concepts. But that's what life is, challenging at each step. And yes, If I have a chance in life then I will definitely move towards it and grab it. Because why not? It's never too late for firsts. I will wait for that time because never say never.

Exactly never say never, who knows you might be the upcoming best selling author. xD Insha'Allah one day, we all can overshadow this barrier. What do you like most in CLN?

The craziness, the willingness to never stop even when you have no staff or people come & go. It doesn't matter because the craziness must go on, the show must go on. This craziness and amazingness is the main ingredient and factor of this great family.

Indeed, it's a good trait. Anything you wanna do for this beautiful family?

Anything I can for them. This family deserves anything and everything. I am looking forward to taking this family to the heights and the best place where we will stand together and shine like the brightest star. But together Insha'Allah ❤️