"Well... yeah. Like eating my favourite good while being surrounded by my favourite people."

Jin and Yoongi simultaneously groaned.

"Hey!"

Jungkook was laughing. Namjoon joined in. Jimin's attempt at being cheesy was only met with embarrassment.

For once, they had all collectively agreed not to order any drinks. It wasn't a loss for Namjoon at all. He didn't like drinking anyway. It meant missing out on the present moment, it meant missing out on important conversations and meaningful moments. Namjoon didn't like that. He wanted to remember his good times well.

Even the others had enthusiastically agreed, even Jimin and Jin, which was hard to believe.

They had ordered a shit ton of food. Namjoon knew they were going to be able to finish it all. They had Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin on their team. It was all good.

"So, I was thinking," Yoongi said. "I...

"So hard to believe," Jin said. "You never think."

"Hell, if I even try to say anything, I'm bullied," Yoongi said. "Listen to me, all of you. I think we should go somewhere together."

"Group therapy session? I agree," Jin said.

Jimin smacked Jin on the arm, laughing. Even Yoongi's mouth bent into a smile.

"Yes, looking at the lot of you, that would actually be beneficial," Yoongi said.

"Yep, that's why I suggested it!"

"Yep, yep, yep..." Namjoon said. "What were you saying, Yoongi hyung?"

"We should go somewhere," Yoongi said.

"And then, Jin hyung said that we should go to group therapy," Jin said.

"You have such terrible taste," Hoseok said. "Regular therapy? Really? We could try something new, like aromatherapy, I don't know."

"What's that?" Jungkook asked.

"It's where you smell stuff and then, I don't know, that's kind of what happens," Namjoon said.

"You just smell stuff?" Jimin asked. "What's the point of that? I'm smelling stuff right now. I'm not healing."

"No, it's like... special smells. Actually, you should look it up, because I don't really know all the specifics of it all. I've just vaguely heard about it. But it does help. It really does work," Namjoon said.

"Okay, so I think that's what our plan is," Taehyung said. "We're going to look at our schedules and then book a group... what did you say it was? Oramotherapy? Amoratherapy...? Smell session, you know, and we'll go and we'll talk about our lives and issues and heal from the daily struggles of life. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes," Jin said.

"Exactly!"

"Not going to lie, that actually sounds really cool."

"I regret bringing this topic up," Yoongi said.

"Too late."

"You should never open your mouth at the table because someone will twist your words into something else," Namjoon said.

"There's only really one someone," Yoongi said.

Jin rolled his eyes. He finally glanced down at his food and started to eat again.

The table fell silent.

"Are we actually doing that?" Yoongi asked after a while.

"Why not?" Namjoon asked. "Would be a new experience."