The Introduction Of the Temp

August: Alright guys, I'm headed out. Aubrey, don't forget to finish my schedule for the rest of the month before you leave on your trip, I'll save you a plate.

Aubrey: You got it Aug. By chance, could you ask Nicki if she can drop off Nami's car seat.

August: Alright Aub. Lock up tight.

August walked out of the glass windowed office building saying his goodbyes to his coworkers. He pulled out his phone and dials Nicki's number. He started to loosen his tie.

Nicki: Hello

August: Hey baby, I'm just calling to see if you need me to pick anything up on the way home.

Nicki: Um, you can just bring me some more of.............. your fine ass home!

Both Nicki and August start to giggle.

August: Baby you a trip.

Nicki: Alright, I'll see you when you get home

August: Alright baby, I love you.

Nicki: Love you too.

August hangs up the phone and starts digging in his messenger bag for his car keys on his way to the car.

Temp: Ouch, oops I'm a bit of a clutz. He- here I'll help you.

August: Nah love it's all good, it's my fault I was the one not looking. But thank you.

Temp: Oh no problem, I'm the new temp filling in for an employee by the name of Aubrey I think, anyway I was headed to pick up some papers.

August: Oh, well I guess you will be working with me, I'm August.

August sticks out his hand for a hand shake.

Temp: Oh, um. I'm Teyana. It's been a pleasure.

August: Ok, thanks for the help. Aubrey will provide all of the details for you. But the most important, is when my wife or daughter calls.

Teyana: Oh ok.

Teyana mumbles under her breath.

August: Sorry, what was that?

Teyana: Oh, um I said I'd better keep going it's getting late.

August: Ok, it was nice meeting you. Take care.

August pulls out of the parking lot and heads home