AM I FALLING IN LOVE?

Start from the beginning

" Oh yeah, the one with McDonald's
add, right? "

"Yeah, I will be there by 11 ."

"Okay, your flat is near to it?"

"Yeah,short cut, just a five minutes walk".

"Ok ok.. Had dinner? "

"Yes, noodles.. What
about you? "

"I ate as well "

"Isn't it time to sleep? 😴"

"Yeah, almost"

"I am gonna sleep, too
Exhausted. 😖"

"Oh, bye then"

" See you tomorrow,👋👋"
Sweet dreams😴"

"Ok,good night🌃"

I smiled and kept the phone on the bedside table. I was so excited for the next day. Yawning, I got under the sheets and fell asleep within seconds. 

************

The town was already buzzing with activity by the time I got to the bus stop. I smoothed my skirt and waited for Edward. I had decided to wear a white shirt and a high waisted light blue skirt with a pair of matching white high heels. I had lightly touched up my face and left my hair open.
So lazy...

I took my phone out and texted him-"You reached? "He texted 'yes' back

-"You reached? "
He texted 'yes' back. But I didn't see him anywhere around.
Did he go to another bus stop?!!!!.
I wondered.

Suddenly something whispered in my ear. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. I turned around to see a laughing Edward.
Excuse me? I almost died.

"Oh god!!! What was that? "- I complained.
He kept on laughing as if watching the circus.
I totally look funny to him.

" I am sorry, but I really enjoyed it" He managed to say in between his laughs.

"What? " I said in an angry tone. I turned back towards the road and stood.

"Don't be angry, I am sorry " He said, stopping laughing.
"You are acting like a kid", I said glaring at him.
"Am I? "
"Oh yes", I said, hitting him abruptly, "Ouch", I thought my hand broke. Was he made of steel!!

"I am sorry again", he said, taking my hand. I felt a wave of electricity passing through my hand. I went numb for a second. I looked up and met his eyes. They were surprisingly calm.
Suddenly my anger seemed like it was melting away. I was lost in his eyes. We stood there staring at each other until a taxi honked, bringing us back to earth.

What the hell!!

I looked away.
"I am ok", I said, withdrawing my hand.
"You sure? "
"Mm".

The bus came soon and we hopped in. We sat next to each other, with our shoulders touching.
The wind hit my face and the smell of fresh air filled my nose as the bus moved. It was the main reason why I liked going by bus.