Chapter 5: Reunited

Start from the beginning

This comment made Itsuki and Motoyasu pause for a moment. "Secondary abilities?" Motoyasu asked.

"Yeah, I and the others got them by absorbing these." Deku said, pulling out half orange half blue gemstones. "They are called gems of duality, they can unlock your secondary weapon. Feel free to use them to unlock yours."

"Thanks, man!" Motoyasu said, putting five gems into his spear.

"Yes, we appreciate your assistance, Midoriya." Itsuki added, grabbing five gems and dropping them onto his bow.

A screen popped up in Itsuki's and Motoyasu's faces:

For Itsuki:

Secondary Weapon Unlocked!

Crossbow

"It's not that bad, it has its uses." Itsuki said, satisfied with his new weapon.

For Motoyasu:

Secondary Weapon Unlocked!

Halberd

"Eh, that'll do." Motoyasu said.

"Wow! You guys got some amazing abilities!" Deku said, taking out a notebook. "Mind if I make some analysis?"

"I don't see why not, I would like to go first." Itsuki said, speaking to Deku about what his bow and crossbow could do while Deku came up with was to use them effectively in combat.

It didn't take long before both of them spoke faster and faster, eventually leading to both of them muttering things only they could understand. Meanwhile, Motoyasu decided to check out what the other two newcomers were about. More specifically, Bakugo.

"Hey, what's-" Motoyasu said before being interrupted.

"Screw off." Bakugo said.

"Huh? What's your problem?!" Motoyasu yelled, surprised at how rude Bakugo was being.

"I told you to screw off, ponytail!" Bakugo yelled.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?!" Motoyasu yelled back.

"Bring it on! I'll beat you easily!" Bakugo said, getting his axe ready.

"Oh, it's on!" Motoyasu said, drawing his spear.

Bakugo and Motoyasu were fighting over one tiny conflict, while Todoroki and Ren watched from a distance.

"One would think that after a few months of being a hero, his attitude would drop." Todoroki said.

"Tell me about it. Ever since we got here, Motoyasu never humbles himself, not even a little." Ren said.

"It's always been like that with Bakugo. He at least tries to make whatever he says true just to say he's better than us." Todoroki said.

"Motoyasu doesn't do that, but I believe the reason being that Sensei is always around." Ren said.

"I overheard Midoriya speaking to Kawasumi about the secondary weapons. I figured you might ask about that, so here." Todoroki said, giving 5 duality gems to Ren.

Ren simply nodded and put the gemstones one by one. Once again, a screen popped up:

Secondary Weapon Unlocked!

Katana

"Sounds okay." Ren said.

"If you say so." Todoroki said.

"Alright, students! Listen up!" Yagi shouted, catching everyone's attention. "I want you to completely max out all you need to. Tomorrow, we'll go to the church."

"Sensei, pardon the interruption, but do you think they will allow us in to increase our level cap?" Ituski asked.

"They can try, but they won't. We still have to defend them from the waves." Ren said.

Bakugo and Motoyasu had just finished fighting. Both used their weapons after Motoyasu called using a quirk "cowardly". Of course, this pissed off Bakugo, leading to him using his weapon to prove Motoyasu wrong.

"While young Amaki does bring up a good point, we still don't have a choice but to go if we want to stand a chance against the waves." Yagi said.

"We'll just use our quirks! What's the big deal, anyway?!" Bakugo said.

"Bakugo. As far as we know, they can't use quirks." Todoroki commented, pointing at Itsuki, Motoyasu, and Ren.

"That's right, and since they are the main cardinal heroes, we can't just leave them out of the picture." Deku added.

"Tch, fine." Bakugo said.

"It's decided then. Students, make sure to catch up with my old students on what is going on and what will happen." Yagi said.

"Yes Sensei!" Said the new trio of students.

"Old students..." Deku thought, a bit offended at the fact Yagi called them that, but glad to know that his idol now sees he can handle himself.