Chapter 2: Get Used To This

Start from the beginning

"You don't know? Let me rephrase my question. Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I didn't know you called me."

"And why is that? Was your phone on silent again?"

"I-" I started.

"I don't want to hear 'I don't know'. When I ask you a question, you answer me with a 'yes' or a 'no'."

"Yes, my phone was on silent."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to put your phone on silent? Do you know how many times I called you yesterday, Phoenix? 23 times. 23 times I called and you didn't pick up. Did you know how worried I was when you weren't home when I came back?"

I stood there ashamed at myself for not thinking about that.

"Not only that, you didn't come back until after 11pm. I went out to find you and guess what, I found you passed out on the sidewalk, totally wasted like nobody's business. Didn't I specifically said not to drink?"

"Yes. But I didn't drink anything."

"Nothing? Not even any drink?"

"I mean-"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes. But it was non-alcoholic."

"Even more, the reason not to drink. When I say 'absolutely no drinking', I mean no drinking at all."

"I'm sorry."

"You will be sorry. For now, I need to calm down. Go to your room."

I went to my room thinking what exactly he would do. 10 minutes later, he came in looking much calmer. He sat beside me before pulling me into a hug. I was startled by his sudden behaviour but eventually relaxed into his hug.

"I'm glad you're safe, Nix. I don't know what I would do if you were gone." He said, breaking the silence.

He pulled away from me as his posture straightened.

"Now, let's get into the main purpose that I'm here. Have you ever been spanked, Phoenix?"

Oh no. This cannot be happening. Not so soon. I was supposed to be the one asking.

"Y-yes?"

Why in the world am I stuttering?

"Was that a question or an answer?"

"An answer."

"So you're not new to this then. Ever heard of domestic discipline, Phoenix?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you deserve a spanking?"

Can I say no? But, I made him worried. The guilt is eating me alive.

"Yes," I replied.

I deserve this.

"Give me your hand."

I gave him my hand. He took hold of my wrist before pulling me onto his lap. I immediately tried getting up, I'm not ready for this!

"Phoenix." He scolded.

I instantly stopped moving. I felt him put his hand on my back and his other hand rested on my bottom.

"Tell me why you're in this position."

"I drank, put my phone on silent, didn't come back on time, made you worried, um..."

"What else?"

"I don't know."

I felt him deliver a sharp smack to my right buttcheek. "I told you that I don't accept that answer. The main reason you're in this position is because you put yourself in danger. Do you understand, Phoenix?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good." He says, delivering another smack to my bottom.

He rains his hand down repeatedly as I try to dodge the incoming spanks.

"Stay still." He ordered.

I stopped squirming but when the next one came, I struggled against him.

"Alright, I've had it. I was going to go easier on you but now I'm getting irritated. These are coming down." He says as he pulls my shorts and panties down.

I attempted to pull them up but he just smacked my hand. "Stop resisting me. You know you deserve this, Phoenix." He says before beginning the spanking again.

The smacks become harder after each strike making it harder to stay still. Tears fall from my eyes before I could stop them. It wasn't long before I was full-blown sobbing.

"I'm s-sorry!" I shouted.

I screamed and kicked, anything to get him to stop. But he doesn't relent.

"P-please f-forgive me!" I sobbed as I lay limp over his lap. No ounce of fighting anymore.

He stops, rubbing my back as he calms me down. "I already forgave you. Breathe."

I took deep breaths and quieted my heart down. When my cries were reduced to occasional sniffles, he sat me on his lap and put his arms around me.

"I love you, Nix. Please don't make me worried like that again."

"I won't," I say as I lay my head on his chest.

The rest of the day goes by. Elijah spoils me. Taking me out to my favourite restaurant and showering me with kisses. I think I could get used to this.