"Awww Wil"Tommy hugs his brother who smiles.

"Open Techno's" Wilbur says, eyes sparkling.

"If this is a card that says "Congrats on not being a child anymore" I'm gonna—" Tommy grabs the box and tears it open without finishing his sentence. The box is heavy and he catches a glimpse of gleaming purple.

Tommy pulls out a purple axe, with max enchants and writing on the handle.

"The Axe of Piece"

Haha I'm so funny 😂 🥁

"I think you still deserve an axe of peace, even if it isn't the original" Techno says with a smile.

"Thank you!" Tommy hugs his brother while Phil hands him a white box with green stripes.

Tommy lifts the lid and pulls out a large brown leather book. Flipping it open, the first few pages has several photos of their family and captions telling the context of each picture. The rest are blank.

"It's a scrapbook" Phil says. "You can record your memories with friends and family in there"

"Thank you Phil" Tommy says. "You'll always be my father"

Phil laughs and puts an arm around his son.

Tommy continues to unwrap his presents.
After, they all decide to take a swim in the water.

Everyone rushes off to change and comes back in a few minutes.

Sapnap, wearing only swim shorts, cannon balls straight off the bridge and plunges into the water below.

"Sapnap!" Fundy yells down to him. "You're supposed to jump off the platform, you're going to hurt yourself!"

"It's more fun" Sapnap laughs.

"I want to try!" Karl rushes to the edge.

"No, no, no, no!" Fundy runs after him.

"I'll catch you Karl" Sapnap holds out his hands.

Karl jumps and splashes down in front of Sapnap.

He glances at Sapnap's bare chest.

"What?" Karl blushes.

"You look hot without a shirt"

"Hm," Sapnap grabs his face and leans in, foreheads touching. "Would you like to see it more often?"

Karl nods and their lips smash into each other.

"Ewwwwws gross!" Tommy yells. "This is my birthday! No kissing"

Dream glances at Y/N.

He can't help but admire how her bikini exposes her long legs and how it hugs her body just right.

She notices him staring and grins.

Half an hour later, they're all having splash fights in the water.

Dream notices Y/N sitting on the edge of the platform with her legs dangling in the water.

Punz hangs onto the platform next to her, his arms brushing her legs every now and then.

Dream swims towards them and yanks Punz down underwater by his legs.

Punz pushes him off and surfaces.

"What was that for?" He asks sputtering water.

"Back off, she's mine" Dream smirks.

Wow, okay jealous. 🙄

"I'm neither of yours" Y/N says and does a perfect dive into the water before swimming away.

"Jealous?" Punz asks.

"Of you, no. Of you touching her, yes"

"I thought you were mad that an equally hot blonde was talking to your fair maiden"

"Shut up" Dream splashes water in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing, the party stands on the bridge while Niki brings out the cake.

Drista stands by Tommy grinning, she and Niki and been inside for most of the time baking but she did show off some of her trident skills.

"It's amazing, you'll love it" she smiles.

Niki wheels out the cake. It's a white cake, res bordering, red writing, and POG written in red M&Ms.

Tommy puts some candles on the cake and they all sing Happy Birthday. He blows out the candles and slices the cake.

After he finishes handing out slices to everyone, Tommy whispers to Tubbo.

"Quackity didn't even come, he promised he would"

"Tommy," Tubbo points at the end of the bridge.

Quackity stands there. Unlike the other party guests, he's fully decked out in netherite armor. An axe slung over his shoulder and a maddening look in his eyes.

"Hey Tommy" his laugh, usually light and cheerful, has been replaced with a crazed cackle.

"Sorry I'm late, I brought you the best presnet you could ever ask for"

"What's that?" Tommy asks.

Quackity points his axe at Dream.

"Freedom from Dream once and for all"

———————————————————————————

Uh oh. Quackity just arrived at Tommy's birthday. This can't be good. But why did Quackity decide to do this? It is his friend's birthday after all.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!