✾𝟭𝟬𝟭✾

Start from the beginning

"Eat some!" he exclaimed as Y/n looked at the box before grabbing it gently in her hands. "Thank you," Y/n smiled silently as Kyojuro nodded brightly at her. The both of them muttered a small prayer before they opened the box in sync. Y/n was eating peacefully before she jolted in surprise. "UMAI!" Kyojuro exclaimed cheerfully as the other passengers jolted in surprise. 

"Y/N ISN'T THIS DELICIOUS?" Kyojuro said as he took another bite as Y/n grimaced. "Very!" she exclaimed afterwards. The cabin was filled with "UMAI'S" as Y/n could only chuckle from time to time. Kyojuro ate about 5 boxes as Y/n ate about 3. Footsteps could be heard, entering the cabin as Y/n was drinking water from a water bottle. 

"UMAI!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "UMAI!" he exclaimed once again. "UMAI!" he screamed as the entering passengers looked at him in surprise. Y/n turned around to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke looking surprised at Kyojuro. Y/n simply waved at them as Kyojuro raised a brow at her before following her gaze, he simply blinked before going back to eating.

"Is that the Flame Hashira?" Zenitsu hissed at Tanjiro. "Yeah," Tanjiro nodded with a sweat on his cheeks. "Not just some random glutton?" Zenitsu asked him again silently. "Yeah," Tanjiro nodded with the same expression. 

Tanjiro then walked towards Kyojuro and Y/n as Zenitsu hid behind his back. "Um, excuse me.." Tanjiro said. "Umai!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "You're Rengoku, right?" he asked as sweat dripped down and Zenitsu looked at him with a grimace. Y/n smiled. "Yep, this is Rengoku Kyojuro," she exclaimed brightly. "UMAI!" was all Kyojuro said as he turned to the two with a bright smile. 

Tanjiro grimaced. "Y-Yeah, we kinda heard you the first ten times."

The maids collected the empty bento boxes as Y/n looked up to notice the glowing lights flickering darkly. "And you're the kid from the day at the Master's." "Yes," Tanjiro smiled as Inosuke stood beside Zenitsu and Tanjiro. "I'm Kamado Tanjiro," Tanjiro introduced himself. "And these are my fellow demon slayers, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke," Tanjiro said as he raised his arms at them. Inosuke placed his hands on his hips and looked up before huffing, Zenitsu only bowed politely. 

He then turned to Y/n and pointed at her. "And that's my girlfriend, Kigiku Y/n," Tanjiro said as Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Ah! I see," he said with a smile as Y/n snapped from her gaze at the lights to Y/n with a small blush. "And inside that box must be..." Kyojuro trailed off. "Yes, it's my sister, Nezuko," Tanjiro nodded as he looked at his back at Nezuko's box. 

"Right! That demon that we saw back then, huh?" he asked as he nodded. "Since the Master's acknowledged her, I won't question it," he simply said as Y/n beamed up at Kyojuro. Kyojuro then slid to the first seat as Y/n slid to the second before she pat on the soft seats. "Come, sit here!" Y/n exclaimed brightly at Tanjiro. 

Inosuke slammed his palms against the windows as Zenitsu grimaced at the wild boar. "Incredible! I'm actually inside this titan!" he exclaimed as he continuously slapped his arms on the glass. Zenitsu grabbed him by the back of his mask. "You're going to break the glass!" he exclaimed. "Cool your jets, will ya?" he asked roughly. "What brings the three of you here?" Kyojuro asked Tanjiro, but he looked up ahead. Y/n had gotten used to it, during the time she was eating ramen with him before the duel with Sanemi, his gaze is always in front. 

"A mission, perhaps?" he asked. "We received an order from the Kasugai Crow," Tanjiro said. "We were told to join you since the casualties on the Infinite Train were on the rise," Tanjiro explained as he held Y/n's hand tightly. 

"Right! I see now! Understood!" he exclaimed as Tanjiro gazed at Y/n before smiling, Y/n only blushed in surprise before smiling back at him. Tanjiro then gazed in front just like Kyojuro. "Yep!" Tanjiro exclaimed nonchalantly.