What is happening?

Start from the beginning

"I forgot and yes you did" chuckling at his small slip up. "READY" Papyrus runs back to you, and you check him over.

"You got everything, then let's go" you make your way with Papyrus running out to the shed where you put the dead buck.

"WOW, BIG!" Papyrus jumps up and down. "WHAT ISH THAT SHANSH?"

"It's a male buck, but most would call it a deer" you try to explain to him. "The female deer is a doe and the child a fawn"

"SANSH?" "Mhm?" "CAN WE GO OUT TOTHAY?"

You made the mistake to look at his puppy dog eyelights. 'Why are you so cute' you think to yourself and agree. "Sure Paps but promise me that you will be the entire time at my side and listen to me okay?" "YESH I PROMISHE, YEY" he hugs you tightly around your waist with a big smile.

You and Papyrus explore the icy forest, well more Pap than you since you need to be alert for creatures that might attack.

"SHANSH! SANSH, LOOK WHAT ME DID FIND! You look at Papyrus "What did you find?" "A COOL STONE LOOK"

Papyrus gives you the stone, to take a closer look. You inspect and see that the stone is partially see through, inside there are brown orange-ish spikes growing randomly.

All of a sudden you get a headache...
'y...hey *static* what kind of gemstone is this?' one voice asks 'hmm... it's a...

"Rutilquarz... the gems name is Rutilquarz... paps" you shake your head for a second and answer, the headache is subsiding till it's gone.

"REALLY SHTONESH CAN HAVE NAMESH TOO?" "Yep they do have names and a meaning like Rutilquarz, it means communication, optimism, and community" you try to explain.

"WOWIE... ARE THERE MORE GEMSH?" he looks up to you in hopes "Yes there are more, but they should be really hard to find"

You look up to see that it is time to make your way back home. "Paps it's time to go home" "BUT I WANT TO LOOK FOR SHTONESH"

"How about we look tomorrow again and I make your first stone as a necklace or something else you want?"
"OOH, I WANT IT ON MY ARM"

"So a bracelet it is" you hum at the end. "But now let's go home I think dad should be back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAD" "Hey Dadster" "Oof, hey there you two" he catches Papyrus, hugs him under his armpits and spins around. "WEEE"

He stops after a few spins and puts Papyrus back down "How was your day?"

"It was great I got us a buck today," you say "IT WASH BIG AND ME FOUND A SHTONE" Papyrus adds after you. You chuckle and show Gaster the so called stone "Yeah Paps found this gemstone and I wanted to ask you if we got some material to craft a bracelet"

"Hm, we could use the leather from the various animals you brought us and some of those darker colored crystals"

"Yeah, I could use that, thanks dad" you smile at him gratefully. You could make yourself an amulet too... "SHANSH?" "Yes Paps?" "ISH THISH ANOTHER SHTONE?" he shows you the Scarabäus that you found.

"Well, I think it fell out but you found the stone I got after hunting" "AND WHAT DOESH THISH MEAN?"

Do you want to tell him what it means? 

Maybe... " How about we play a game? You need to find out what it means and if you know it I'll tell you a secret okay?"

...OKAY...

...

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly wake up...

Wake up...?
When did you go to sleep?

You attempt to move but something is holding you still.

Feeling pain shooting up your left arm you open your eyesockets.

Closing them immediately after the brightness hurts you, you try to blink to get accustomed to it.

When the blurring is gone you look around to see white sterile walls...?

In a panic, you try moving to no avail again and hiss after you feel the pain.

You try to lift your head a bit to take a peek at your hurt arm. Getting a look, your eyelights shrink in shock and horror.

This... no...

You can only see half of your ulna-radius bone the rest is gone, broken off, red marrowed jagged tips of bone at the end.

Your mind goes Hazzard, you try to remember how it happened.

You got attacked... but by who or what...?

Before you can continue to think you get startled by a voice.

Turning your head in the direction of it shocked.

"Ah, you are already awake, good" says the voice in a sweet laced calm tone.

You mumble disbelieved under your breath with still wide eyesockets.

"Dad...?"

------------------------------------

\( ̄▽ ̄)/

Just what happened before Sans got unconscious?

I hope you all liked it, and I used German gem names.

I'll try maybe to post chapters quicker but I fear that I will do many mistakes so yeah.Keyword is trying. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ 

------------------------------------