ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

[I'm not going to lie, it was a struggle writing this chapter

[I'm not going to lie, it was a struggle writing this chapter.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Breach breach breach, a destructive man who seem's to get a hold of anything expensive or pretty. You in fact were on of those things, how he got his hands on you? He doesn't even know.

•Breach treats you like a goddess, the riches of the world are yours if you command, this man is over the moon for you.

•When he first saw you, he swore that everything around you glowed brighter. Breach knew he couldn't get enough of you.

•Breach approached you like any other agent did, as a friend. Through the years you two became more than friends, you two began dating despite Brim's no dating rule.

•Breach as a lover was difficult at times but you loved him anyway, to avoid hurting you he would switch his arms out with one's that didn't use the radiant he had to power them up.

•Breach is protective of you, the two of you are partners in crime along with Raze's occasional appearance. But you two were incredible out on the field together.

•You two also give Brim the biggest headache aside from the younger agents. He never knows if missing equipment is caused by you two or Cypher, honestly he's too old to care anymore.

•You braid his hair. Thats it thats the whole tweet.

•Back to missions, you and Breach are a force of nature who can clear a site faster then Jett [don't tell her that though].

•You, Breach, Reyna, Viper, and Neon are the usual pick for more aggressive missions, you all make it seem like childs play out on the field.

•After missions, you and Breach eat before retreating to your bed and sleeping until the sun comes up the next day.

....

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•I don't see many things going wrong in this relationship aside from arguments that rarely last.

•Breach respects your space, he understands that when you two are heated that there needs to be some space.

•Most arguments stem from worry, you get scared that sometimes he over does things which could get him killed.

•He worries that you aren't doing enough [or like him doing too much] which sends him into a panic. The last thing he wants is to lose you.

•You two would work it out after a few hours and laugh about it afterwards.

•You two may have your own flaws but love eachother regardless. Breach may be destructive out on the battle field but is the softest man with you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
[I keep leaving you guys without updates and I swear thats not my intention but I have the attention span of a goldfish and forget to write chapters.]