All those swirling negative emotions filled his brain as his body acclimated to the cold air. He didn't want to accept them. It was really really hard for him to. But he had to, nonetheless.

Just as the grips of cold reality were sinking into his heart, the door opened with a suddenness that jolted him out of his mind space. Kurotsuchi, squinting her eyes closed with an annoyed expression on her face said "When are you-" before mumbling off as her eyes were attracted downwards, where they stayed for several seconds.

Naruto, having never been peeped on before, went deer-in-the-headlights at this newfound situation for a few seconds before realizing the girl was straight up staring at his… let's call it 'delicate fifth appendage'. He grabbed a towel to cover himself with one hand and grabbed the nearest soap bottle with another one, flinging it at her head on reflex.

It clocked her in the forehead and she stumbled out, accidentally closing the door behind her with a comically exaggerated grunt. Naruto dried himself off as well as he could and fastened the towel around his waist. He grabbed his head and shook it a few times. It wasn't the time to be getting down in the dumps. One step at a time. One day at a time. Just because his life was the way it was, didn't mean he couldn't have fun with it. And it just so happened that he now had another thing he could tease the slightly older girl with.

He opened the door with a shit-eating grin on his face. Kurotsuchi was still rubbing her forehead with a wince when he said "Wow, didn't know the princess from rock was a pervert. Now I know to time out my showers when you're not around."

She growled, an embarrassed blush staining her cheeks. "I tried knocking and you didn't answer! What, were you having an existential crisis in there?"

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed. "What's an existential crisis?"

Kurotsuchi huffed and picked herself up without managing to look him in the eye. "It's… nevermind. Let's just get moving, alright?" She said quickly.

Naruto shook his head. This was going to be too much fun. "No way. Not until you apologize," he said, crossing his arms over his chest and turning his chin away from her.

It was Kurotsuchi's turn to look surprised. "What did I do?" she asked incredulously.

"What did you… Well isn't it obvious?" Naruto asked with an outlandish flourish.

"No. It's not."

Naruto leaned over and got a little bit too much in her comfort bubble while staring her straight in the eyes. "You stared."

The blush that had abated somewhat over the seconds returned full force. "No I didn't!" She almost shouted.

Naruto nodded knowingly. "Oh, yes you did. And I'm not moving from this spot until you apologize."

Her lips pressed themselves into a thin line just as fire erupted in her eyes. "I am not apologizing because I did not stare at your tiny little prick!"

Naruto leaned back and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, if you don't want to apologize, that's fine."

If Kurotsuchi was surprised he let it go that quickly, she didn't let it show. Her breathing began to get under control and she tried to say. "W-Well then, if that's it-"

"Unless," Naruto said, interrupting her. "That is, you want me to tell everyone that you peeked on me while I was naked, like a fucking pervert."

Her mouth curled up in a snarl at the flip of a dime. "No one will believe you."

"So you admit it!" Naruto said, pointing at her.

"I admit nothing!" Kurotsuchi all but screamed, her face starting to take a tinge of bluish purple. She looked like she was about to explode. And that wasn't a hyperbolic statement either.