2: Beatrice

Aaaaaaaah

School finally done. School is boring, not going to lie. The most boring place. And the people there! All they ever care about is looking good - hot - cute - et cetera, I guess.

Why do you even care about looking good? 

It's not like I care. In fact, I hate that I attract people's attentions. It's seriously frustrating. I hate it.

They say I've got natural beauty and that I'm perfect. How is anyone perfect?

Anyway, I always used the same route to go and come back from school. Some may say it's because I'm scared, but it's actually because of the doves. You could see them in the huge tree. They were super friendly to me.

After an hour staying with the doves, I went back home. My grandpa retired a year ago and my grandma is still working. They had enough money saved to last for 7 more years of travelling around the world. I was only calculating. We don't actually travel around the world. Wish I did, though.

I can naturally speak French along with English. Then again, to balance that, I also had ADHD and dyslexia - diagnosed.

I went home, put my bag down and changed into a white jean and a pink t-shirt, and went down again. I didn't really need to fix my hair; it was let loose. Our house was close to the beach - um - what was it called again?

I forgot. Let's not go into that.

I recently found a place where no one comes. It's beautiful, hidden behind a bunch of trees. I only found it out by accident: I was being chased by a group of man with horns. Told no one about it till now though, they won't believe me.

I know, you think I'm crazy. The truth is I also think I'm going crazy.

When I reached my private cute little beach, I found a group of people there, sitting and talking. I knew I shouldn't have overheard them, but I couldn't help it.

(Overhearing part in italics here)

"We need to find her soon. The monsters got worst around here."  - said the human number one, who sounded male.

"Yes. Do you think she's - dead?" -said human number two, also sounding male.

"No. She won't be dead. I would've felt it. I can feel her alive."  - human number three, another male.

"I see, so we gotta wait."  - said human number four, female, I think. 

I moved my head a little to get a view of them, but that made enough noise for the female to catch. 

"Someone's there," she said, taking out a sharp - something. It seemed to flicker between a knife and that. I think both is sharp. I did what came to my mind. I ran from there, not knowing. 

I ended up in the public beach where there was a lot of people. I'm fine with people. I can make them do anything I want. Okay, so I may or may not have already broke more than 5 people's hearts but that's kind of fun. Rejecting them after giving them hope and kind of flirting with them.

Anyway, who were they? Who was that girl they were talking about? Did she go missing? Are they detectives? It'd be cool if they were. 

I sat there for some time before the water burst. Uh? Why did the water burst? 

The people around me didn't seem to notice anything.

I shook my head. Seriously? Something wrong with them? Are they blind or something?

I stared at the point where the water burst out of curiosity. What actually happened?

Before I heard someone yelled, "RUN!"

What?

I turned my head to see what happened, when I saw a few skeletons. 

Excuse me, people. It isn't Halloween yet. I see you couldn't resist, but please try to be a little better at dressing - your costume is really falling apart. 

A boy with black hair and a black sword yelled something and a crack appeared in the ground. 

Okay?

What happened?

So, you'd think that was enough weird. But yes, nope. It wasn't the end.

I next saw another person pull a pen's cap, and it burst to be a sword. 

What? Pen... to... sword?

Nice! Are we in a movie? Is there romance in it?

Okay, sorry. I just like romance stuff, for some reason.

Anyway, we aren't in a movie. If you are shooting one, do it somewhere it doesn't bother me!

I shook my head, still sitting there. Unnatural stuff doesn't happen in real life. So, it isn't true.

I think I'm going crazy.