Peter - Yes

"Boo!" Peter smacks your shoulders from behind and kisses the top of your head, making you shift in your chair.

"Give me a second, I need to write last paragraph," you say, typing the keybord.

"Do you need to do it?" He shoots a web and spins your chair to face him.

"Peter! Someone could see you!" You glare at him. "And yes, I need it. I want the scholarship. It's a prestige university, and I'm competing with Gwen Stacy. That girl is a genius," you soften your eyes, sigh and turn your chair back to your laptop.

It didn't take a second, it took you half an hour and your best friend ran out of patience.

"Save it and turn it off, it's Friday. I'd do anything for you, but I don't want to spend all weekend at school just because you're a nerd."

You do as he said, grab your backpack and yawn. "Fine, time to go home."

"Let's go, beautiful," he helps you to stand up, kisses the back of your hand and interwins his fingers with yours.

"We're home!" Peter shouts while dropping his backpack at the door and letting your hand go. He was holding you all the way to their house, as always.

"Hi, May! Hi, Ben!" You call out and run up the stairs after him.

You lay flat on a couch in Peter's room. Without a word he turns on the tv, lifts both your legs so he can sit and places them back down across his lap with a slight bend in your knees.

"Peter?" You turn the tv off.

"Yes, my love?" He's scrolling trough his phone while absentmindedly tracing his fingers up and down your from your thigh to knee.

"Are we dating?" You ask while looking to the ceiling. This question has been burning you for a long time.

He adjusts his sliding glasses, keeping his eyes on the phone and hand on your thigh. "Dating?"

"Look at us," you prop yourself up on elbows.

"Do you care to elaborate?" He smirks, puts the phone down and looks at you. Of course he knows what you're trying to say, but he decides it'll be fun to tease you a little bit.

"For instance, you call me 'my love'," first reason that made you ask.

"Yes, I do," he nods sharply, "and also 'beautiful,' don't forget that."

"We are really close," second and third reason.

"Yes, we are."

"We hold our hands in public."

"Yes, we do."

"You have a picture of me as your lock screen."

"Yes, I have. And you have picture of me as yours."

"You kissed me twice today."

"Yes, I did. And?"

Don't play dumb, Spiderman.

"Parker, we are cuddling right now," you point at his hand resting on your tigh.

"This is not cuddling..." he scoffs, slowly leaning on top of you, "... but this is." He plants fervent, hearty, affectionate kiss on your lips.

"Did you like it?" He asks eagerly when breaking the kiss and resting his forehead on yours.

"Yes, I did."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I do."

"In that case, my answer is Yes, we're dating."