"Uhm.. new hair?" He frowned and studied me while he walked closer. I chuckled and shook my head.
He sighed in relief, but quietly. Then his gaze wandered around the apartment. I kinda enjoyed this.
I chuckled again, and he landed his eyes on me. He started smirking.
"Tell me already, this is not funny!" He tried to sound serious, but still he let out a nervous laugh.

"You saw anything new at the front door?" I poked his chest, and his face got serious.
With fast steps he almost runned to the door, and I followed him excited. He opened it, and was standing now in the stairwell. He watched the door from there. He started smiling widely, and he chuckled.
"No way! My name is there!" He said excited and admired it. I smiled as he closed the door and walked back to me. He put his arms on my waist and gave me a very deep and loving kiss.
When we pulled apart, we both just smiled.
"Moilanen and Matela, what could be a better combo?" I was drowning again into his blue eyes.
So, now his last name is also there, next to mine.

We ate the pizzas and talked about the coming tour.
While he's touring, I'm going on a little vacation to my parents and stay there until I'm going to find some work from here.

Now we just sat, empty boxes in front of us. He sat across from me, and took some sips of his water.
I don't know, but Olli seemed to be nervous. He didn't really look at me, at least then when I watched him. Maybe tomorrow is still making him nervous. They have waited for this moment for years, they're all excited. But it's a bit scary, I know it.
I put the boxes aside, and I placed my hand on top of his. I leaned a bit forward and tried to make an eye contact. He just stared our hands and swallowed.
"I know that it's new and a bit scary, but I know you all manage to do it together. It's all you and the others have ever dreamt of, touring and playing gigs almost every night. Living your dream life." I said gently and stroked his hand.
Slowly he looked up to me, and only nodded lightly with a small smile.
"Will you be okay? We are away for months..." He quietly and carefully asked. I just smiled and nodded.
"I will be. Don't worry about me, seriously. I just want you to be happy and enjoy your life."
He didn't react to that but only lowered his gaze back to our hands.
"It's getting late..." He mumbled and stood up.

"Yeah, go to bed already. I will just clean here and then I come." I stood up too and started to pick up the glasses and boxes.
"Hi, Joonas..." I heard how Olli apparently called to him, and he closed the bedroom door behind him.

When I was done with cleaning, I washed and dried my hands. I leaned against the sink with my hands and sighed. I closed my eyes for a moment, and just enjoyed the silence. Until I heard Olli suddenly coming out of the bedroom, and I listened how his steps were coming closer and closer.
He stood behind me, and I felt his warm breath in my neck. I still kept my eyes closed.
Then his hands slowly landed on my waist, and he placed kisses on my neck. I couldn't help but smile.
"Shall we go to sleep..?" He whispered, it made shivers all over to my body.
"I'm not tired..." I quietly responded. He turned me around and I opened my eyes. It was dark in here, but I saw the hunger in his eyes.
Nervously I swallowed.
"What you want to do then?" He pressed my body against the sink, and I let out a quiet gasp.

I opened my mouth.
"You tell me."
If he wants to play this game dirty, let's play then. I'm not afraid to take the control as well.
Roughly I connected our lips, he must be confused.
But he clearly didn't mind.
I started to lead us towards the bedroom, he walked backwards. But it wasn't hard for him, he didn't stumble on anything.
When we reached the bedroom, and the bed, I pulled apart and made him sit on the edge of the bed.
I sat on his lap, and he placed his hands on my hips.
He tried to kiss me already, but I didn't let him.
His look was begging it. Slowly I leaned to kiss him.
Between the kisses when we needed some air, he pressed our foreheads together and our lips were very close to each other, already screaming to connect again.