✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝

Start from the beginning

Y/n " Yo kisaki-chan~ "

Nerdy
"Is everything ready? "

Y/n
"yah yah Im on my way there right now anyways"

Nerdy
"I expect this to be done perfectly n/n-chan or else"

"Jeez your a party pooper like always, I'll get the job done, so chill your balls would ya"

Nerdy
" Report to me later, "
He said and end the call

Putting your phone back to your bag, and thought the things to guys talk that one night.

Flashback

"So I don't need to explain much cause you two carelessly enter tomans territory not just that but there base" kisaki said with his usual grumpy face.

"Dont be so low kisaki~ where just having fun" You nodded your head in agreement.

"You should be grateful, that were here, saving you the time to even bother thethought of explanation" then it was Hanma's turn to nod in agreement.

"Morons, idiot" He groans and looks back "Anyway, make sure to get him Y/n he is a valuable, pawn"

"yah yah, then what about us" you pout "Arent we valuable too"

"No in fact you two or worthless, now go, I dont want be seen talking to two Valhalla members even worst, the commander and second command"

"His cold as always" Hanma just Watch him with his usual tonic face.

"Nah Im already used to it"

End of flashback

continuing to skip your way to the arcade with a delighted smile plastered on your face.
You came inside and shouted "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!"

They all stop and look at you. Realizing who you where they straighten there body's and put there hands behind there back and in sync bowed down to you.
" GOOD MORNING ALPHA!!!"

You smiled and crossed your arms to your chest. Grinning. Baji and chifuyu was also there bewildered of what just happened. Hanma came down the stage, to walk towards you Lifting you to the air spinning around like always. While the guys was still bowing.

" n/n-chan, Id miss you "  Hanma hug you sweetly.

"Aww but we just talk to each-other at the phone a while ago " you hug him back.

"Its still not the same"  he pouted and continue with excitement "So~ are ya now transferring?"

"hai hai, the papers are already sent after our fight with toman I'll be transferring"

"Nice~ now we can hang out day by day " he said and you look around, seeing they all bowed long enough.

"ALRIGHT AT EASE!" You yelled after being back Down your feet from the ground " YES MAAM!"

"Awesome" chifuyu whispered but you still heard it.

"So then what did I miss?" You said walking along and they made a line for you. you seated in-front while Hanma was seating under you.