| 000 sparks of the flame

000 sparks of the flame | prologue
( keep me afraid )

                    THE SILHOUETTE OF MADELYN MIKAELSON'S FIGURE, was the only thing that could be seen in the absence of a light room

THE SILHOUETTE OF MADELYN MIKAELSON'S FIGURE, was the only thing that could be seen in the absence of a light room. The blonde Mikaelson girl stood with her arms crossed, looking out the window of her hotel room, she over viewed the city of New York, SoHo. The girl awaited her brothers call, she knew he would call at any minute to put her in the direction of another mission for him. She hoped she wouldn't have to kill anyone, although a Mikaelson, she hated to kill innocent people. Most would call Madelyn "The sweetest Mikaelson"

The ringing of her phone almost pierced her ears, and her heart almost leaped out of her chest. Even though she knew it would eventually happen, she still loathed it to happen. Her existence to herself almost felt like a pawn in Klaus Mikaelson's life. Even though she loved her brother the most, she was used by him, for her abilities of power and strength && her ability to not be able to leave him, her guilt. It was a factor Klaus could manipulate and use against her, over and over again. Although Madelyn was the most strongest, and powerful Mikaelson sibiling, she still felt as if she couldn't leave Klaus, she would suffer the consequences of her own mind.

The girl picked up the phone, and brought the device to her ear. "Brother.." She softly spoke, in her voice you can hear tiredness. "Madelyn, how long does it take you to answer a phone?" the Mikaelson girl sighed "I was asleep" a lie. "What do you need, Nik? Who to kill?" she continued on with, a chuckle at the end, almost laughing at herself. "No need for that, yet of course. I want you to go to Mystic Falls." Madelyn then furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why. "Why? To visit mommies grave?" she questioned and joked, even though he would pretend she isn't funny, her brother always would be mentally laughing at her comments.

"No, Madelyn, you're not visiting Mommy dearest's grave." Niklaus then responded to his sisters joke, in a serious tone— To make it seem as if he did not find her joke funny. "Hmm." she replied to him, he went onto explain "You're going to follow around a Stefan Salvatore, remember him?" the girl then nodded, and almost hit herself in the head realizing she could not go non verbal— She then spoke "Yes I do, quite handsome I may add." and her brother spoke sternly "Madelyn." and she exclaimed almost "What? Don't you agree with me?"

As he didn't respond right away "Come on, Klaus. I mean you two were close. You never—?" and Klaus responded "No" trying to get to his point of the phone call— which his sister would not let him, as she went onto say "So you've never gotten with a guy?" Klaus then rolled his eyes at his little sisters antics, he's had to put up with her for 1000 years, it was their sibling thing— they both annoyed each other to death, if they could ever get that far. As he said "No, sister. Can we get to topic please." and Madelyn responded in a laugh "Fine— I'm just saying, Nik. We've been alive for more than a thousand years, you have at least gotta experiment at least— once."