glasses part 2

SO BEFORE I START I JUST WANNA SAY I GAVE IN LOL

Short summary : tbh i forgot 

"tom!"..... "i'll go get him." matt ran to tom's room. "tommy... it's ok..." *sniff* "tom open the door so I can talk to you..." tom opened the door. "tommy..." "go away matt..." "it's ok. im here." matt sat down next to tom and tom went in Matt's arms, bawling. "matt... i know they'll make fun of me. im not stupid." "tommy. it's ok. they won't make fun of you." tom got mad a little. "OH HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOU'VE BEEN PERFECT YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER HAS BEEN A SCREWUP." tom immediately covered his mouth. "matt i-" "can it tom." "mat-" he was cut off by the door slammed. (SORRY THIS IS SO ANGSTY LOL IT WILL GET BETTER)

matt walked out of tom's room. "matt did you-"(this is Edd asking) matt stomped to his room. tord looked at edd. edd shrugged, not knowing what was going on. tom got out of his room and looked upstairs. he went up the stairs and knocked on matt's door. "matt... I'm sorry..." "tom go away.." "matt please..." "fine..." *click* "but make it quick." tom sat down on matt's bed. matt turned around to face the wall. "matt I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scream to you. I just... I'm sorry.." matt started to tear up and tackled tom. "WOAH MATT" "oops sorry-" matt cuddled up to tom. tom ran his hands into matt's hair. matt looked up to tom and smiled. tom kissed matt's hair and smiled. "i'm sorry i overreacted about my glasses." "and im sorry that i slammed the door." matt started to fall asleep. "mmmm..." "you ok matt ?" "im just tired..." "i'll take you to my room !" tom picked up matt bridal style. "thanks tom." "your welcome !" tom layed down matt on his bed. "goodnight tom !"

"good night my dear mattie."

————————————————————————————

so like i forgot what the point of this was lol anyways

312 words lol