ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56

Start from the beginning

"My Daddy is the cook here. So, if you can't cook, you shouldn't be in his kitchen."

"S-sorry, I-I should have asked." Zakiya said, making Elijah shake his head, placing his daughter on the floor walking over to the girl to see what she was cooking. Ivy ran to jump up on the counter just as Elias walked in with Brianna.

"You can sit down. Elias and I will finish cooking... it's something that we always have done. The men cook for the ladies. Right, Daddy's Princesses?" As all the girls nodded their heads. Zakiya was unsure but took a seat. "We don't normally eat here in the mornings. So, you don't need to get up and fix breakfast. We switch between the three Dons homes."

"O-okay." She said, looking at the two girls sitting in front of her on the counter smiling at her. "You're pretty." Ivy said, making Zakiya look away quickly.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you and introduce you to my monsters: my oldest Elias, 13, Ivy 6, and Brianna 2. Don't let them fool you. All of them are demons. Shit, they got it honestly when their Dad's one as well... Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Thank you, and they are all beautiful and handsome. Where's their mother?"

"Dead. Don't ask again." Elijah said, sitting the plate down a little hard in front of the girl as she jumped. So did his daughters not being used to this behavior from their dad. Elias stood back and watched but never said a word.

"OPA!" Kamaria yelled, running into the room where Axel was lying on the floor

"OPA!" Kamaria yelled, running into the room where Axel was lying on the floor. Her heart dropped to her stomach, hoping that she didn't just find her grandfather dead. It didn't look like he was breathing, which scared her to move him.

"WHAT THE FUCK! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, GIRL!"

"My Goodness, Opa! Why in the hell were you lying in the middle of the fucking floor like you were fucking dead?! You nearly gave me a fucking panic attack!" She yelled back at the man as he looked at her, amused. Mar narrowed her eyes at the man, who looked like he was about to laugh.

"I swear you all or some little bitches. I was meditating...."

"Lying on the fucking floor." Kamaria said, making Axel laugh once more, shaking his head. She wanted so badly to punch the old man in the face but was scared she would kill him. So, she sat there glaring at him.

"No, I was practicing being dead, but you had to ruin it."

"Opa, have you had some of Elijah's weed or something? You talking all fucking crazy, and I don't think that is good for your heart." She said as he laughed, sitting up finally.

"And you are too much like your parents. Lay off me some and help your old grandpa off the floor. I got down here and couldn't get back up. I just decided to lay here until someone came by. Meditating isn't as easy as it used to be." He said.

"Hey Opa, do you think Chance could have been the one Mariah was messing with?"

"I don't know Kleine. If it was, no one put a gun to that girl's head and made her fuck that man. Chance is like any other man if a girl throws herself at an want to be single man. What do you think he would do? On top of that, she let that man fall in love knowing she wasn't going to leave Elijah. The way I see it, Mariah was knocking on death's door either way. Either your brother is was going to kill her ass, or this was going to happen. I can't say if it was Chance or who. I can only say your sister-in-law played with fire, and it burned her badly. I don't feel sorry for Riah." Axel said.