𝟎𝟖 || 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

You grabbed a blanket from your closet and sat on the couch, opposite of Dawn. You layed the blanket on the both of you.

Letting sleep take over you, you felt your eyelids get heavy.

You woke up

You woke up. You stretched out your legs and then suddenly stopped as you realized you had leg room.

Did he already get up and leave?

You took the blanket off of you and got up. The sound of shower could be heard.

Please don't tell me I accidentally let the water running.

You panicked as you rushed to your bathroom and opened the door wide open.

Your eyes widened at the sight infront of you.

Dawn was showering.

In your shower.

He was naked, in your house.

Thankfully, you couldn't see... anything. You could barely make out his silhouette because of your clear shower walls fogging up.

You quickly got out and closed the door behind you.

You decided ignoring your face growing redder by the second and made breakfast.

After a few minutes, he came out. Fully dressed.

"Good morning." He said.

Thank god he didn't notice I accidentally walked in on him...

"Hey. You feel better?"

"Honestly? No." He chuckled a bit. "Thanks a lot for taking care of me and letting me use your shower." He said.

"No problem. You going to work?" You tried acting natural.

Normal thoughts.

"Yes, I do. I'll leave you be now." He said as he made his way to the front door.

You followed him. "It's alright. Come over any time you want. You're not a bother." You told him.

He put his coat on and grabbed his bag. "If you say so." He smirked.

"Bye." You smiled.

"One last thing."

"Hm?"

"You should get a lock on your bathroom door. It's a bit... inconvenient." He whispered to you. "Goodbye and thanks a lot." He finally left, leaving you and your thoughts alone.

So he did notice.

You were watching TV, sipping on hot chocolate when you felt your phone vibrate next to you

You picked it up and noticed Zhongli was calling you. You answered.

"Zhongli? Hey."

"Hello. It's been a while since we've last seen eachother right?" He asked.

"Yes." You recall the latest moment you had with him, when he kissed you on the cheek. Your face flushed. Calm down, it wasn't that big of a deal.

"I was wondering if you'd like to spend time with me today? Catch up on what we missed from eachother the last week."

"Sure, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you at the bus stop the last 7 days." You said.

"Wonderful. Where should we meet?"

"Oh wait." You realized and facepalmed. "I'm sorry Zhongli, but I can't go out. I'm sick."

"Then I'll just come to you."

"What? I could get you sick. Are you sure? We could just report it to another day."

"I'm coming over." He said before hanging up.

You took your phone off your ear and stared at the 'call ended' screen. You sighed. "Why am I always stuck with the stubborn ones?"

About 40 minutes later, you heard a knock at your door. You stood up to go open it, and to your surprise, it wasn't Zhongli.

"Y/N. Hey." He said.

"Dawn? Did you forget something?"

"Uh yes actually. But there's something else."

"Oh sure, you can go get it. And what's wrong?"

"Turns out I don't have work today and so I was wondering if you'd mind it if I stayed over for a bit." He asked, a bit shyly.

"You want to hang out...?"

"Um, yes. I guess so." He looked away, his face red.

"Well-" you started.

"Dawn?" Zhongli said.

The red haired man infront of you turned around at the sound of his supposed name.

"Zhongli?"

"This is perfect, we can all hang out together." You said.

The two of them looked back at you, a bit confused. They both turned back to eachother again. They were giving eachother a look.

She's really dense. They both thought.

"Tell you what, let's all go to my café. We can have a cup of coffee. On the house. And don't worry."

"Didn't you say you couldn't go out because you were sick?" Zhongli questioned.

"Well, to be honest, I just didn't really feel like going out. It's fine I'll get dressed and come back quickly." You closed the door and rushed to go get dressed.

The both of them had widened eyes for a second but sighed. Zhongli chuckled.

"She's all over the place isn't she?"

Diluc hummed.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"Well..." he started.

"Oh. I just... not yet." He said.

"Alright. Just don't wait too long." Zhongli said as he looked into Diluc's eyes with a serious face.

Diluc opened his mouth but was interrupted by the door opening.

"Alright, let's go." You closed your coat.

" You closed your coat

--