Chapter 4 - Erik's Errand

Start from the beginning

He turned around and walked away slightly before stopping

Erik: "Um, we're going to get a little fresh air. We have...a few things to discuss. Right?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

You and Eleven followed Erik outside to discuss what the nun talked about

Erik: "Cobblestone, eh? Never heard of the place. I never even knew anyone actually lived in those mountains down south. Is that really where you two're from?"

Y/N & Eleven: "Mhm."

Erik: "I'm guessing you want to go see what's happening down there, but you need to be smart—you won't get past Hendrik unnoticed."

Y/N: "Who knows what they could be doing to everyone! We've gotta get there now or-"

Erik: "Listen to me! If you're going to make it there without getting caught, you'll need to avoid the main road. And if you want to do that, you'll need my help. I know every backroad there is to know in these parts. But I've got things to take care of in Heliodor first. I left a little something in one of my old haunts downtown, and I need to get it back. So are you two coming along for the ride? I did help you guys break out of that dungeon, remember."

Y/N: *looks at Eleven* "Should we?"

Eleven: "Seems like the only way we can repay him."

Y/N & Eleven: *nod* "We're in"

Erik: "That's the spirit! But we can't have you bringing us any unwanted attention... Ah, I've got just the thing!"

He pulled out some leather hoods from his sash and gave them to both of you.

Erik: "Here, put these on and keep your faces hidden, otherwise you're going to get nabbed as soon as you set foot in Heliodor."

The two of you took the hoods and put them on and looked how each other's looked

Eleven: "That suits you pretty well, Y/N."

Y/N: "You think so? I guess it does fit my archer style."

Erik: "Heh! That's more like it! If you're going to be wanted men, you might as well look the part! Right, let's head north and hit town!"

He started heading down the path before looking back at Eleven.

Erik: "Glad you're coming along. The Seer told me to stick with the Luminary when I found him, and that's just what I'm going to do!"

~ERIK JOINED FORCES WITH ELEVEN & Y/N~

Y/N: *mumbles* "Okay, just who is this 'Seer'?"

Eleven: "Did you say something, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, it's nothing..."

The three of you made your way back up to Heliodor. On the way up, however, you got into combat with a group of Fright Bulbs

Y/N: "These guys don't let up, huh..."

Eleven: "For as weak as they look, they sure put up a fight."

Suddenly you felt a surge of something throughout your whole body as you began to glow a light blue

Y/N: "Wh-What's happening!?"

You looked over at Eleven, who had also started glowing

Eleven: "The same thing is happening to me!"