Chapter Forty-Four

Start bij het begin

A fan of fingers reached to touch at Frank's hip, running up the slight curve and past the side of his chest to wrap itself around his shoulder, pulling Gerard close to him so that their chests were touching, bumping each other with each breath they took. Gerard gripped the side of Frank's neck with his other hand as he buried his face into the adjacent crook, tonguing the dip of his clavicle and sucking up the other side of his neck, biting harshly at the frail skin and rubbing it between the smooth edges of his front teeth. Tiny teeth marks pocked over Frank's neck as Gerard made his own path around and up the gritty skin of his lover, feeling the growth of his stubble as he made his way towards Frank's gasping mouth. Gerard bit over Frank's bottom lip as he reached his destination, sliding his tongue under Frank's and feeling it fold over and the webbing underneath that was smooth compared to the tiny bumps of it's top. 

The role reversal shocked Frank in a heady and arousing way that was different from their normal as Gerard led their kiss and his hands felt like they weren't exploring but claiming with each touch and trace. Frank's head spun and his appendages were stuck with the misfires in his brain as his hands were open and still on each side of Gerard without touching anything but the warm air around them. "Oah, sugar," Gerard clucked his tongue over Frank's as he pulled away from the kiss, looking down to the right and to the left, noticing Frank's frozen features. "You've never had a problem touching me before, so why now? Am I making you uncomfortable, Frankie?"

The sweet nickname that usually sounded like a shy whisper was now a foreboding statement. He felt the blood rush all through his body so fast, his head whirred dizzily. "Nnno, not at all, baby," Frank finally spoke. 

A finger lightly traced down the contour of his cheek as Gerard licked up his chin and over his lips. "Good," Gerard's voice was low and continued relentlessly seducing Frank. "Because I was hoping to try something new for us."

The wet that Gerard left over his face felt cool as it evaporated slowly into the warmth around them, adding another intense sensation with the reversal of control and twisting the coil inside of him to a point where Gerard's words alone could undo. "Oh yeah?" Frank bit over his bottom lip, watching Gerard's lips stagger. 

"Yeah," Gerard moved both hands down to cup Frank's ass. 

Frank instinctually pushed himself into Gerard's grip from behind him, feeling his short fingernails puncture him slightly. Gerard massaged the muscled flesh in his palms, pulling Frank's cheeks apart as he did. "Would you like to try something new, Frankie?" Gerard asked rhetorically.

"Fuck yes," Frank breathed as he felt Gerard's finger slightly rubbing over his rim and sliding down his taint. 

"Good," Gerard whispered harshly against Frank's lips, his breath sliding up to right under his nose. 

There was an absence in front of Frank as Gerard hastily backed away, flipping Frank away from him and towards the bed, still standing. The abrupt movement had his head spinning with much more force even though he was now motionless and waiting for the next step of this equation. A foot was forced between his legs, pushing one away from the other, talk about sweeping the leg. "Spread your legs for me, Frankie," Gerard ordered over one of Frank's shoulders, and Frank obeyed, splaying them maybe a bit too open, but Gerard didn't mind. 

There was some rustling to his side, but Frank didn't voyeur his gaze anywhere but just ahead of him. Gerard collected the tube of lubricant and found the tie that Frank had used many times on him before as he stepped back behind his lover. He set the lube down on the bed as he pulled the neck of the tie just loose enough for Frank's hands to slide through. "Hands behind your back," Gerard directed as Frank snapped his arms behind him.

The noose slipped over his hands with ease as Gerard tightened it at his wrists and knotted it. Frank's tied hands were right at the base of his spine as Gerard collected the lube from the bed and uncapped it, squirting it's contents into his open palm. Gerard massaged the oily substance over his own erection, exhaling as he rubbed over every inch of him before pushing a slicked finger into Frank who gasped and pushed back onto the intrusion. There was that slow burn that Frank had felt before years ago, tripping a circuit in his mind as his fell back and air pushed from his lungs in a low groan. More pressure pushed inside of him and his body jerked as he felt himself opening up and just begging for more with the jostling of his hips and his heavy breathing. After Gerard pushed another finger inside, Frank practically fell onto him in a trust fall as his boyfriend's long fingers sank further into him, hitting that spot that hadn't been touched in so long and sending waves of pleasure all throughout his body replacing his blood. "Fuck, Frankie," Gerard's chin sat atop his right shoulder, his nose nuzzling earlobe. "You're so eager for me."