25 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸

Start from the beginning

"If you say so," he retracts his fingers and you would've been disappointed if it weren't for the fact that he'd be replacing them with his dick.

Jean sits back on his knees and pulls down his sweats, boxers going with it. Your eyes drift towards his cock and your face tenses, okay maybe you couldn't take it.

Jean stops moving and you frown, "What's the matter?"

"I don't have any condoms."

Well shit you didn't either.

"You're clean right?"

Jean nods, but then he realizes what you're trying to say, "Y/n we're not doing it raw pregnancy is spreading like wildfire."

"I'm on the pill Jean I'm not crazy." You roll your eyes, at his panicked expression.

"Oh so you've been plotting on this?" He asks, while pulling his shirt over his head.

"It's for my cramps you fucker, now are we going to keep talking or are you going to get to work?"

"So impatient." Jean complains, throwing his shirt to the side.

You pull him in by his neck so your foreheads are nearly touching . "Be gentle okay?" You whisper between the two of you as Jean nods and presses a kiss to your nose.

"Tell me if it's too much." He says before reaching between the two of you to rub his dick up and down your pussy.

Your breath catches in your throat at the anticipation. As he lubes his dick with your wetness. He rubs his tip on your clit and your head rolls back.

"Ready?" He asks

You nod.

Jean intertwines your fingers as he lines up with your entrance and slowly pushes in.

"Shit.."You hiss at the intrusion. Your back arches up and you close your eyes.

"You've got it baby." Jean reassures, pressing soft kisses across your cheek and your neck.

He gently rocks the tip back and forth into your pussy, as you adjust to the feeling.

It takes a few seconds but soon enough you feel good enough to continue.

"Keep going." You whisper, resting your hand on his back.

He slowly pushes the rest into you, and captures your lips as you cry out.

It feels like he's invaded every part of you. He's so big you're pretty sure he's in your stomach.

"Fuck you're tight." Jean pants as your pussy takes him in. He slowly rocks his hips into you and it stings but not enough for you to want him to stop.

He sees that your face is twisted in discomfort and reaches down to rub your clit as he thrusts into you. It takes a few thrusts, but the pain finally dissolves and you're able to open your eyes.

Jean takes that as his sign to speed up, and pulls almost all the way out before pushing back in.

"Fuck Jean!" You cry out gripping his shoulder roughly.

"Look at that, we just started and you're already creaming." Jean taunts, sitting back on his knees and angling your body so that your lower half is in his lap. His hands hold your legs apart as he views your wrecked pussy sucking him in.  He's in love with the sight.

"It's too big." You sputter as his dick hammers repeatedly into your g-spot. You grip onto the bedsheets as your body shifts up and down the bed with each thrust.

He angles one of your legs over his shoulder so he can fuck you deeper. "Look at how good you take it." Jean utters in a hoarse voice, pushing your head forward so you can see how his dick makes a print in your stomach every time he pushes in.

Your pussy clenches around him at the sight, "Fuck you're fucking me so good." You throw your head back into the bed as he continues to stretch you out. "I know baby, I know."

He moves one hand from your hip and to your camisole, sliding the straps down to expose your perky breasts.

His large hand cups one as he spits and suckles on the next.  Your tiny whines and pants are drowned out by the loud wet noises your pussy makes each time Jean thrusts into you.

"You're so beautiful, my pretty baby." Jean murmurs as he pulls away from your breasts and presses your foreheads together so you're forced to look him in the eyes.

"You like that my love? you like how I fuck you?"

"Mhm. I want you to fuck me all the time." You whimper, clenching around him.

He continues to thrust into you at a merciless pace and all you can do is scream in pleasure as you take what he gives you.

"Fuck I want to put a baby in you." Jean grunts  next to your ear, before he sucks a hickey into your neck.

Now any other day you'd take that as a threat, but you were too far gone to care.

"Fuck a baby into me." You cry out as his dick barely pierces your cervix.

At this point you're dripping all over him and you can feel your stomach starting to tighten as your orgasm approaches.

Jean feels you tighten around him and snakes his hand down your body, to rub your swollen clit. "Cum my love." Jean whispers angling his hips upward as you reach your climax and your walls spasm and contract around him.

"Fuck fuck I love you I love you I love you so much." You cry out as your back arches off the bed, your orgasm hitting you like a train. "I love you too baby, you did so good." Jean consoles you as he fucks you through your orgasm.

You reach your hand between your bodies and wrap it around the base of his dick, pumping him as he thrusts the rest inside of you.

"Shit baby keep doing that." Jean gasps as his thrusts get sloppy.

You continue jerking him off as he pounds your pussy, his dick wrecking your already sore entrance.

His hips still and you feel his body shake as he cums deep inside of you.

Jean slowly rocks his hips as he finishes and you buck your hips to meet him, milking every last drop of his seed.

His lips crash into yours and you moan into his mouth as he lazily fucks into you.

He pulls away from the kiss, and the two of you pant trying to catch your breath.

"Round 2?" He smirks running his hand
up your side.

"No."

hey y'all 😁