living up to ones word..

As soon as we got back, stefan realised they had no groceries, seeing as he couldn't drink blood he needed something to fill the void. "I'm gonna go to the store, need anything?" Stefan asked. "No we're good thanks." Damon answered. "I'll come with!" Elena smiled, kissing Stefan on the cheek and heading out. Almost as soon as damon was sure they were gone, he quickly pushed me up against the wall, our bodies pressed up against eachother. "You really shouldn't have done that in the restaurant y/n." Damon smirked. "And why's that?" I asked mischeviously. "Your such a bad ,bad girl." Damon said before quickly insisting something. "You need to be taught a lesson for being such a little slut." "Anything you want." I whispered in his ear. I felt his dick harden against me as he looked me up and down, examining me. I was ready for him to live up to his word...

He kissed me passionately, our tongues aligned perfectly, his hands ravaging me, ripping off my shirt, exposing my lingerie. Damon and i sped to the kitchen counter, unbuttoning his shirt and jeans. He pushed me into the counter top, i arched my back allowing him to do as he wished.My now almost naked body was pressed against the cold countertop, i felt his hard cock digging into me, i ripped off my black panties soaked in my wetness. "I'm gonna fuck you like i own you.. got that?" Damon smirked breathlessly. "Mhm.." I replied, being cut off by his hard length going inside me. I felt his cock being engulfed inch by inch by my wet pussy. I let out a ghasp as he began thrusting into me, my ass cheeks slapping against his hips. His hands grabbed each cheek as he pushed his cock in and out. "You like that?" Damon whispered breathlessly into my ear. I purred with pleasure, telling him all he needed to know. He sped us to the brown leather couch and layed me down, spreading my legs with his big hands.His cock thrusted into me so hard i practically screamed, "Fuck Damon!" He smirked down as me as he began grinding it into me, with such a perfect rhythm, bringing me to the edge, i felt my body heat up and my body twitch as i came all over his dick. He wasn't finished yet, he stared down at me, heavy breathing and quickly moaning, his breath took an abnormal pace as his rhythm began to speed up. He moaned breathlessly. "Fuck!" As he came, his cum filled my pussy. His facial expressions were so hot , he looked practically perfect.
He slumped down onto me, kissing my forehead. "I told you, don't do that shit again or i'll do something much more intense." Damon smirked at me. "Oh wow what a shame!" I sarcastically smiled. We both laughed as he got up and got a blanket, his cock was still semi hard as he walked to the cabinet, he got a fluffy blanket and covered me with it. "Do you need anything?" He asked sweetly. "I'm ok thank you, your such a gentlemen when you want to be,you know." I yawned. "I know." Damon smirked, putting what was left of his clothes on. There was a knock on the door, "Stefan come in." Damon said, assuming it was Stefan and Elena coming back from their shop. "Don't mind if i do.." Said a feminine voice coming from outside the door. Damon looked at me, alarmed as he realised who it was. We looked at eachother wide eyed before the door opened, the bouncy curls ,tight fit outfit and deep red lipstick could only mean one thing... Katherine pierce was back...