"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan remarks. "If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah and Amity already knew." Klaus tells him. "Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon tells his brother. "We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan retorts. "I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon responds. "And watch your language round my kid." Amity adds making Nico giggle. "Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks. "I don't know. Ask Damon." Stefan responds. Klaus laughs "I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah, trouble in paradise." Klaus explains. "One more word about Elena and this dinner's over." Stefan warns. Klaus smiles and puts a finger to his lips "You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Damon suggests. "You're probably right." Amity nods. "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger, still so strong. What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?" Klaus asks Elijah as Amity groans and rolls her eyes. "Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah asks. "Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus explains. "Well, we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please, do tell." Damon says as he takes a sip of wine.

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus." Elijah starts. "I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much." Klaus adds. "Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?" Stefan asks. "Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires. Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time Niklaus and I...grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows, didn't we, brother?" Elijah continues. "But in the end we realized the sacred bond of family." Klaus finishes. "Family above all." Elijah nods, raising his glass, Klaus doing the same. "Family above all." Klaus agrees as they clink their glasses.

Amity smiles at her brothers before turning and wiping Nico's face of food "So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah suggests. "That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges." Damon explains. "The deal sounds fair, brother." Elijah tells Klaus. "I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that Amity and I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. We will never leave her behind." Klaus says as he gets up and starts to pace. "Let's say we do leave her here, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is... the two of you." Amity tells the Salvatore brothers. Damon gives a weak smile before looking at Stefan "I'm gonna get some air." he says getting up. "Let me deal with this." Elijah says getting up and following Damon out. Amity picks Nico up "I'm going to clean this one up, I'll be back in a few." she tells Klaus who nods.

Amity walks downstairs to find Klaus and Elijah joined by Rebekah, Kol and Finn "I feel like I missed something." she says, shifting Nico on her hip. "Sister." Finn smiles. Amity smiles and hugs her eldest brother who hugs her back before ruffling his nephews hair. Kol walks over and hugs her next "Miss me Little Sister?" he asks. "Nope." Amity smirks. Kol clutches his chest in mock pain "You wound me!" he tells her. Nico giggles "Unca Kol silly." he tells him. "Oh I am, am I?"Kol smiles taking his nephew and spinning him in the air. Nico squeals with excitement. "I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." Rebekah tells Klaus before throwing a vase at a painting. "I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Klaus explains. "Well you're right, none of us will be." Elijah tells him. "You're staying behind." Finn adds. "We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah says. "If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Klaus warns. "Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father." Elijah tells him.

Amity glares at him and looks at Kol "Keep hold of Nico." she tells him. Kol nods as Amity goes over to Elijah and slaps him "Don't you dare Elijah! He is nothing like Mikael! He is nothing like that monster!" she shouts. "Amity." Rebekah starts. "No, Klaus wanted everyone to be safe. He may have gone about it the wrong way but everyone makes mistakes. Don't you dare say he is like Mikael!" Amity shouts. Klaus takes her hand "Calm down, go to Nico." he tells her gently. Amity looks at him and nods before going over to Kol and Nico, taking her son into her arms and kissing his head. Kol holds his sister's hand "What happened? You've always been more scared of father than the rest of us." he asks. "Later." she tells him, motioning to Nico who is starting to fall asleep in her arms. Just then the door opens making them all turn and gasp as their mother, Esther, walks in "Mother?" Rebekah asks. Esther walks towards Klaus who avoids looking at her "Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" she asks. Klaus looks at her with tears in his eyes "You're here to kill me." he responds. "Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again." Esther tells them all. "I-I'm going to put Nico to bed." Amity says before speeding out the room and up to Nico's bed room.

(Trigger Warning, Sexual Assault Mentioned)

After settling Nico in bed Amity goes to her room where she finds Kol playing with her stuff "Kol!" she glares, taking her wolf model off of him

After settling Nico in bed Amity goes to her room where she finds Kol playing with her stuff "Kol!" she glares, taking her wolf model off of him. "I was bored waiting for you." he whines. Amity rolls her eyes and fall onto her bed, Kol joining her "You going to explain now." he asks. Amity bites her lip "It'd be easier to show you." she tells him. Kol nods and sits up with his sister, they link hands and Amity starts casting a spell which shows her brother everything that Mikael did to her. She stops and wipes her eyes as Kol growls "He did all that to you, he abused you and... raped you?" he asks in shock. Amity nods and hides behind her hair, Kol wraps his arms round her and holds her close to him making her cry into his chest "That's why you got so angry with Elijah earlier." Kol realises. Amity nods "He's the only one who's ever known. I didn't tell anyone else because I was scared." she cries. Kol holds her close and lets her cry "No one is ever getting to you like that again." he promises. Just then Klaus knocks on the door and pokes his head in "What's going on?" he asks. "She told me what Mikael did." Kol responds Klaus nods and sits next to them. Amity holds his hand as she tries to stop crying "He's gone Amity. He's never getting to you again." Klaus promises.