Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?

Start from the beginning

Will Decided To shut everyone Up And told Them That They Can Deal With their Own problems Later but Right Now.....

The Former Student could Still Hear The Things They Said...

"Fucking Loser"

"Powerless Wannabe"

"Pathetic Weakling"

"Wimp"

"Annoying Nobody"

"what?Gonna Cry To Mommy?Oh That's Right!You Were Abandoned As A Baby because they Didn't Want You!"

"Go And Die,It's Not Like Anyone Would Even Care What happens to You....In Fact,I bet the Entire World would Party for your Death!"

"i'm Sorry But You're Expelled From Union,You Just Don't Have Any Powers"

He couldn't Help But Get Pissed And Yell From everything They did to Him and He Desires To Kill them.

The Audience Who's Alternate Selves Said That Decided To Apologize For them Because Hearing that Always Them feel Worse.

??:I'm Sorry.

The Screen Zoomed Out to reveal His Appearance And Let's Just Many Many girls Got a Nosebleed.

Weiss(Sweatng):WOW!I-is It Hot in here?Or Is it just Me?

Ruby:Yang......I Feel Weird.

(An:No,she's Not Horny)

Will:'He Looks....familiar'

This Is Wyatt,A Former Student At Union Academy And Currently Has No Idea How to do things Without Stuff And The only Thing He Has Is The Thing That Belonged To his Parents Whom he Doesn't Remember Or Know And It's Their Pendant but the Halves Were Melded Together.