Unfortunately, the queue was long. While waiting, the girl came out of the fitting room. She looked like a model. She was wearing a leather jacket "WOW! Ideal!" He fired with a drooping jaw at the sight of her. You looked at him with that. Excuse me!! What about me?

"I mean, I like her style." He improved quickly. he began to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

You chuckled, "Take it easy. I also like the boys in leather jackets "

"That's why you looked at this mannequin like a miracle." He looked at the clothes he took.

"That's why you took it?" "Yeah. What other reason would I have? After all, you are my advise on these purchases. " You turned a little red "And now you won't be able to take your eyes off me while I'm wearing this"

"What? Not! It's just ... Maybe. A bit like this "you have already become a red feeling. Jake started laughing at you and stroked your head.

 Jake started laughing at you and stroked your head

Sunghoon

Lying down, you started to test your ideal type. "It's not true!" you fired after reading this. It was the complete opposite of your ideal type.The boy raised his head to see what is not true. He began to read. "That's not your ideal?"You shook your head at them, "No." You started talking about the ideal. Actually, you were describing the boy next to you. You felt yourself getting hot with each time you describe it.

You had to take a break "You do and we'll see if he's lying."

Sunghoon looked a little hesitant, but eventually started taking a test. You looked very carefully at his answers. After some of you answered you felt a slight crush in your heart because it was the complete opposite of you.

The boy is finished. "Right. It's broken! ". You were shocked and happy at the same time that this did not look like his ideal, because he was the complete opposite of you. He looked at you. "I told you"

 "I told you"

Sunoo

While waiting behind the subway, Sunoo asked you for help in selecting photos for Instagram and Twitter. You were looking at photos when a photo of a girl came up. The girl was really pretty. She had dyed blonde hair and large eyes. It resembled the female version of Sunoo in style.The boy immediately saw that you see it. He panicked and tried to take your phone away, but you took him away from him. The boy made a sad face, "Give," he said very childishly. You nodded in response to them."Give!" The boy tried to reach for the phone. And you still tried to get the phone away from him.The boy was leaning more and more over you. "Don't remove it." You were both almost on top of each other.