SAVE ME

BEFORE WE START this story will contain abusive actions, so please do not read if you are triggered by this sort of writing.

Without a further a do, enjoy!

___________________________________________

_______

Have you ever felt so afraid, to which you felt you could go to no one. Her hope was drained, her mindset was set on that no one was gonna notice how much help she needed.

Her home life was horrible, she felt she had no one to turn to. She couldn't escape the endless loop of her home, she was afraid to go home every single day. 

She couldn't go to the school because she would be taken from her home, and as much as she hated her father, she couldn't bring herself to it.

The only person she had, that truly cared for her was Johnny. He was always there for her after her father hit her, and she had to lie about it. She couldn't tell Johnny what was going on, because she knew he would go and kick her dads ass and it would make everything worse and she was afraid.

Afraid of what her father would do to her.

She was scared of her own father, the man who helped give her life.

Johnny knew there was something wrong, and don't get him wrong, he asked her but she always refused to tell him. He really cared for her, so seeing her so hurt; hurt him.

So the day that she came running to Johnny's window, soaking wet from the rain, and crying, he snapped. He couldn't take it anymore, someone was hurting his y/n. 

"You need to tell me what happened, I can help you!"

"Johnny, it's nothing I swear- just a bad... day."

"Ive seen the bruises you know, the one on your shoulder, and your arms and legs. Especially on your face, so don't sit here and tell me it's nothing Y/n."

She had nothing to say, she just looked at him with sadness. She was so scared of what would happen after this.

"Please Johnny, I can't tell you right now."

He sat there in disbelief, he was so mad. Not at her of course, but at himself for not saying anything before. He shouldn't have stayed quiet, and people at school were starting to notice the bruises on her face.

"Y/n listen to me, if you tell him what's going I can help you- please,"

She believed he could help, so she took a deep breath and stood up in front of Johnny. She then crashed into his arms and started sobbing.

"It's my father." She whispered in a heartbroken voice.

When they pulled away from their hug, Johnny's face had a furious look to it. He was beyond angry, one for her not telling anyone, and two for him not doing anything sooner. He felt so bad for her, and he felt a sense of relatability to the situation. He had empathy for her.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I love you so much, and you don't fucking deserve this shit." She didn't say anything, she just nodded as they hugged once more.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him if he puts his hands on you again, so if it's fine with you, you can stay here with me for awhile." He looked at her straight on, making sure she was comfortable with his request. She then nodded and muttered a slight 'yeah' and then gave him a sad smile.

She then yawned and on cue so did Johnny. "Tired?" He asked her stupidly, and she replied with a quiet laugh.

"Let's go lay down then," He said pulling her into bed with him, making sure she was comfortable in their new found position.

Her head comfortably laid on his chest and her arms wrapped around his waist, and he had his arms around her waist and was drawing light circles on her stomach. 

Johnny was now falling asleep before her, and when he was fully asleep she looked up at her savior.

"I know you won't hear me but, you saved me without even trying." 

She then laid her head back down and fell asleep in her hero's arms.

_________________________________

_______________

_____

I like don't know how to feel about this one, I kinda hate it tbh. It's also really short asf, but lemme know in the comments if you liked it!

I hope you enjoyed, and eat food and drink water.

Love you guys,

-author.