Revenge (PT.2)

BEFORE WE START since this is a part 2, I'm not sure if this is gonna be any good as the first part so I hope you enjoy!

(Side note) When you get to the part, it'll say Y/n's 3rd person POV, and what I mean by that is that it's still 3rd person POV but it's narrating Y/n's perspective!

_____________________________________

___________________

_____

3RD PERSON POV:

HE WAS PISSED, everyone knew it. The whole school laughed and humiliated him, and he needed to get back at her.

Lately he had been ignoring her; leaving her alone. He was almost afraid it was gonna happen again, but much worse.

He could admit that he deserved it, he was rude to her. But he thought he didn't deserve that, which to anyone else's perspective, would think differently.

But then again he hated her, everything about her. Her stupid smile, the way she walked, anything you could think about her; he hated.

Now she had done nothing before the incident for him to act that way towards her, but he did it anyways.

Johnny had always sorta liked her, and that night when they were kissing, he realized he felt something towards her.

He tried, over, and over, and over again to ignore the feeling he got around her but he couldn't, so he stuck to hating her.

He was dating Ali, but that was long gone, a new someone was in his mind and he had a plan to get her.

He was going to make her jealous.

Y/N'S 3RD PERSON POV:

Y/n was now walking into the school that infuriated her, but before she could even walk in, her eyes got on a certain pair of people.

What she saw was, Johnny and a random girl making out. She couldn't help but laugh at the sight, and after laughing her and Johnny made eye contact.

Y/n then formed a sly smirk, waved at him, and waltzed into the school. She knew Johnny was infuriated, and she knew what he was trying to do.

Looking straight in front of her, she caught eye with her best friend, and a random boy. When she walked up to the pair, Ali formed a huge smile.

"Hey Y/n! I want you to meet someone, Daniel this is my best friend Y/n, Y/n this is Daniel!" Ali said with joy tuned into her voice.

"Hey Daniel, it's nice meetin' you," Daniel then nodded and shook the girls hand.

"Well I better be off, I'll see you later Ali," Y/n said and finally walked to her class.

When she sat down in the back the bell rang, and then someone opened the door and ran into their seat.

When she realized who it was, she rolled her eyes and scoffed; surely a few people looking at her. He then turned around and met eyes with the girl, he then winked at her and slowly turned back around.

"God he's so insufferable," She whispered to herself, almost making her giggle at her own joke.

When class was finally over, and Y/n was packing up, Johnny came over to her desk.

"Meet me at the beach tonight, 7:00,"

"No,"

"What do you mean no?" He said almost shocked, making Y/n muster up a smirk.

"I mean no, I'm not meeting you anywhere Lawrence. Besides I know what you're trying to do."

With that she walked off, but not before bumping into his shoulder on the way out. She felt kinda bad, but then again he didn't feel bad when he was rude to her, so why does she feel this way.

Soon she arrived at home, with her thoughts temporarily on hold. It was like her mind went blank, and all she could think about was guilt. She realized it was a horrible thing to do to him, no matter what he did to her. 

She should've never done that to him, she quite honestly felt bad. Her feeling finally pouring out over her, making her overwhelmed and the only thing she thought to stop it, is to apologize to him. 'Be the bigger person' she thought. She'd rather be the mature one, and be known as that, no some bully.

Yes she had gotten rewarded and cheered for when she had done what she did, but she didn't feel that way. She now had finally gotten up from her bed and slipped her shoes on, she then walked out of her room to where her parents were on the couch watching tv.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to a friends house for a little bit! I'll be back later," Y/n told her parents as she walked out of the door without word from them.

She then stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath. She was nervous, she had no idea what he would say.

____________________________

She finally arrived at his house, tired from the walking. Since Ali and him used to date, she always had to pick up Ali from here, she was so used to showing up here.

When she finally got to the door, she softly knocked on the door four times. When the door finally opened, she got presented with someone else.

"Hi Ms. Lawrence, is Johnny here?" Y/n politely asked.

"Oh yes, he's just upstairs. I will go get him real quick, if you don't mind!" Y/n then nodded and smiled.

She then waited a minute or two before the door opened once more, finally being presented with Johnny.

"Why are you here?" He said bitterly.

"I wanted to tell you something," She said calmly, looking down.

"Well don't stand there all day, say it,"

"I wanted to apologize for what I did, I should've never embarrassed you like that, or never manipulated you like that. It was very wrong of me, no matter what you've done to me, it wasn't right." 

When she looked back up, he looked so surprised, like he had seen a ghost. He then walked to closer to her, lifting her chin up; making her look at him.

"I should be the one apologizing, I deserved what I got. But now I have something for you; to make it up to you," Before she could reply, he smashed his lips on hers. They then got interrupted by Johnny's mother giggling.

"Oh I'm sorry, continue on, I was just checking up on you two," Y/n then started laughing, along with Johnny.

"Well Lawrence, I'll see you later then."

"Bye princess,"