"You're annoying, Lilac."

"Only for you," she says and blows me a kiss. She continues to tickle me, making me swat her hands away.

Though, I'm grateful for the distraction.

I lie down with Violet and watch her side-profile for a second. She's focused on her phone and occasionally sends me glances and soft smiles.

Exhaustion takes over me and soon enough, my eyes flutter closed and I succumb to the darkness.

I don't know for how long I've taken a nap

I don't know for how long I've taken a nap. Could be a few minutes. But if someone told me I was out for hours, I'd believe them.

I wake up from a glare focused on the side of my face.

Confused, I blink a few times and get adjusted to my surroundings. Sitting up, I see Delilah, Rose, and Toby packing up.

And a set of azure eyes burning a hole in my face. My eyes meet Ares', and my heart skips a beat.

I try not to show him how much it affects me, and glare right back.

If he's displeased to see me, I'll make sure to let him know how displeased I am. Because he can fuck off.

A knock on the door takes my gaze away from him, and their manager's assistant peeks his head through the doorway and looks at the band.

"They're ready for you, come with me."

And just like that, the guys walk out of the room. Ares sends me a bored glance before exiting the room.

Fucking asshole.

God, if he wasn't so beautiful, I'd gladly stomp up to him and punch him right in the–

"Ella?"

I glance up and meet the cautious gaze of Toby. I send him a smile, and he loosens up at that and returns the gesture.

"I'm sorry, but I have never had the chance to do your make-up before and you're beautiful. Could I please do your make-up, just for fun?" he asks, uncertainty laced through his voice.

A smile tugs at the corner of my lips and I let it come through.

"I'd love that," I tell him honestly. With an excited glint in his eyes, he unpacks his make-up bag again and motions at the chair in front of the mirror.

Violet takes a seat next to me, resuming whatever she's doing on her phone.

"So, how was it?" I ask Delilah once Toby has started working on my face. His soft hands are caressing my skin, applying serums, moisturizers, and primer on my face.

"Good, he was actually really nice, totally different from what I expected," Delilah says and goes on her phone.

My brows snap together.

"Nice?" I ask and she nods, barely paying me any attention and focusing her gaze on her phone.

 "What do you mean by that? Like... was it nice to work with him for the first time?" I continue.