cuddles

Short Summary:

Tom stop being a jerk and give your boyfriend some cuddles.

it was a long day after work and Tom just got home. Matt was still up since he doesn't sleep before Tom gets home. Edd and Tord were sleeping (obviously-) since they always sleep at 8 pm. Tom, who had just walked in the house was surprised when Matt ran and hugged him. "Tom!!" Matt almost knocked Tom down. "Matt be careful-""Sorry!" Tom took off his coat and went to the kitchen. There was some leftover dinner on the counter. Tom put it in the microwave since it was cold and started eating it. 

20 minutes later...

Tom finished with his food and was going to do something very important. (I forgot what but pretend it was so good you say "that was really important !" But Matt stopped him. "Tom ! Come here !" Tom walked to his room to see what Matt wanted. "what do you want." "well rude. but anyways. i want cuddles.." "matt i have to do something important for work." "please ?" matt did the puppy eyes and tom couldn't resist. "ok fine. but just this once." "yay !" tom went to where matt was sitting and carefully tackled him. matt almost lost his balance for a second. soon they turned around and cuddled. matt loved it.

————————————————————————————

Exactly 222 words lol

Thank you for reading my first ever one-shot !