Olga still was braking down to tears...

Debbie: Maybe I should better-

Mary: Yea, go for it mom.

Debbie goes and helps Olga to relax...as she does, (YN) notices Mary a bit worried...

(YN): You okay?

Mary: Y-Yea, I'm fine, it's just...doesn't seem real. Seeing her like that...makes me picture my mom, and my dad in one of those holes...I just don't know how to think if that ever happens...i don't even wanna know how it would go if my dad was actually in those...I never wanna lose him...I love him, a lot...my mom as well.

(YN): Hey, don't think like that, just be glad and happy your father is okay and alive...okay?

Mary: *softy smiles* Yea, okay.

Afterwards, people began to leave the cemetery, and as for Nolan, as soon she was leaving, he notices Damien in the cemetery out of nowhere...and seems to be bothered by him seeing him...so he marches up to him...

Nolan: This is a private ceremony Darkblood!

Damien: Never get invited, show up anyway.

Nolan: What do you want?!

Damien: Same as you, discover clues, catch cases, catch killer...and bring to justice.

Nolan: Then buy yourself a few years out of hell, don't pretend you do this because you care, you just don't wanna go home.

Damien: Maybe one day...you'll know why.

Nolan: Look I already told Cecil everything I know!

Damien: Saw nothing, heard nothing. Attacked in darkness, left for dead

Nolan: ...Are you insinuating something?!

Damien: ...*growls* Didn't mean to offend, new conversation with humans is difficult for me. If you remember something-

Nolan: I'll call you.

Damien: ...Better.

And so, Damien vanishes, and Nolan walking over to his family and everyone leaving, as Robot then bump a into Cecil...

Robot: Cecil.

Cecil: Robot, you know for a bunch of computer code, you'd run a main super hero team. You really saved our asses from the Flaxans.

Robot: Thank you Cecil, that means a lot, coming from you of course.

Cecil: Look, I want you to work for me at the GDA, build me a new guardians of the globe team. You'll pick the team, you'll be in charge, and the only person you'll answer to is me only.

Robot Forgive me, but wouldn't Omni-Man be the choice?

Cecil: Sure, but except it's not gonna happen, tried decades to make him an official guardian, he helps out Yea, but he's never taken orders, not from me anyways.

Robot: I don't know what to say...

Cecil: Heh Easy, just say you'll do it.

Robot: ...I'll gladly do it.

Cecil: Good to hear. Oh, be sure to have Clark's boy in your team as well, he can be useful.

Robot: SuperBoy?

Cecil: Yea, him. I heard he's one hell of a hero, and a fighter too...just like his old man was.

Robot: ...I'll make sure he'll be in.

Later on, at Mary's home, she and her parents arrive, as Mary felt down for what she has to see...Debbie as well...but as for Nolan...

Nolan: I'm feeling pizza, I can head over to the maples and back before the cheese stops bubbling.