Chapter 5

Y/n is seen stepping into Ms. Abiko's throne room. Inside, she was sitting on her throne, reading a book, while holding a glass of wine in her left hand. She looks up at Y/n, and grows a small smile, before putting it down. 

Ms.Abiko: Did you enjoy your rest?

Y/n: For as little as I had, yes I did ma'am.

Ms.Abiko: Be grateful I gave you some form of a break. This mission is vary important, and has to be dealt with immediately. After this, you'll have the weekend off, I swear.

Y/n: All right miss, what's the mission?

----

Y/n is seen in an old apartment complex, slowly walking down the hall way with his gun ready...

----

Ms. Abiko: I need you to find a man, named Shin Toronto.

----

Y/n stops besides a door labeled room 28. He hears the sounds of yelling from inside, as well as the distant sounds of glass breaking. He loads his pistol, and smashes the handle, before pushing himself into the apartment. He rushes in, to see a woman pinning a man to the floor, all while holding a knife against his throat. She looked at Y/n, her eyes watering, and a painfully wide grin on her face. She began to laugh, before raising the knife, when Y/n then shot her in the neck. 

She falls down to her back, as she tries to stop blood from squirting her neck. Y/n kicks her knife away and grabs the guy by the arm and lifts him to his feet. He was a skinny young man, possibly as old as Y/n. His hair was as red as flames, matching his golden eyes. His face was scratched up from the fight with the woman, but it seemed like he already had scars prior to today.  

Y/n:

Y/n: ...Are you Shin?

Shin: Y-You… you just killed my mom…

Y/n: Pretty shitty mom… considering she was about to slit your throat. 

Shin places his hand over his throat.

Y/n: Let's go, before the police get here. My boss wants to meet you.

Shin: W-What makes you think I'll go with you!?

Y/n then aims his gun at the red head.

Y/n: I wasn't asking, we'll both be I'm deep shit if we don't get going. 

Shin then follows Y/n, as Y/n begins to lead him through many allies. Eventually, when they got far enough, he turned his gun into a piece of paper, and put it away.  They began to walk down the sidewalk, as they started to head to the manor.

Shin: Wha- is that your quirk?

Y/n: Yeah, in short, I could make anything. What's yours exactly?

Shin's face darkens, as he rubs his arm.

Shin: Oh… I expel Laughing gas from my arms.

Y/n raises an eyebrow.

Y/n: Like, from the dentist?

Shin: Um, think of it as a gas that forcefully makes everyone laugh so hard you could feel your lungs tear. It could even drive people crazy for a bit. But, it has its own side effects. If I don't use the quirk enough, it'll affect my brain, and drive me crazy.

Y/n: Great… so we're adding a nut job to our crew.

Shin looks at Y/n in shock.

Shin: What do you mean by that?

Y/n waves him off as they continue to make their way to the manor. The two eventually made it to the gates, Y/n moved a bush, as behind it, was a panel. He signals Shin to look away, the redhead hesitantly turning around, as the gates suddenly open. Y/n grabs Shin by the arm and leads him in. As they walked in, the gates shut behind them.

Hiroshi opens the front doors, and bows to them.

Hiroshi: Thank you Master Y/n, I shall lead Shin to Ms. Abiko. 

Y/n: Are you sure?

Hiroshi: Of course sir.

Y/n: See you later man, and good luck.

Shin: U-Uh? Why do I need good luck?!

Y/n watches as Hiroshi leads Shin away, with the former looking more and more nervous. 

Y/n's phone begins to shake, as he suddenly gets a text. Y/n looked at who texted him, and he frowned. He swipes away the message, swiftly ignoring it, before heading to his room.

???: You know it's rude to ignore a text hon.

Y/n frowns as he turns to see a blonde girl sitting on his bed.

Y/n: Why are you here Toga?

Toga smiles as she jumps of the bed and stands a mere inch away from his face

Toga: You've been ignoring me for the past week, and frankly. I still don't like these sissy always being near you!

Y/n: Toga, you're not my girlfriend. And Ruki and Emikp aren't sissies. 

Toga: But you know I'm in love with you! So why can't you just date me already! Especially after that beautiful nigh-

Y/n covers her mouth in embarrassment.

Y/n: *blushes* You know that was a fluke! You drugged me!

Toga: But you enjoyed it right! Plus I took your first time so it's fate!

Y/n: *sighs* God you're crazy.

Toga: For you! 

Y/n: Just got out before you get us in trouble.

Toga groans.

Toga: Fineeeee, but I'll be back!

She opens his window, and jumps out. Y/n looks out the window to see she had already vanished. 

His door suddenly opens causing him to flinch and look back, his eyes widened as he saw Akane standing there.

Y/n: O-Oh. I-Is it that time already?

Akane merely nods, as Y/n rubs his head. He grabs his coat, and follows his mentor.