On my birthday

Your (p.o.v.)
   I can't stop thinking about Leo. I really like him a lot and I even confessed my feelings and he just dismissed it. He doesn't like me just wants to keep doing things with multiple girls. I kept my distance from him for a while. But then I thought I was over him and kept starting to speak to him. So on my birthday he invited me to the club.

     I was with my best friend during this time. So we decided to go even though it was out of our comfort zone. It was Latin night at the club and ladies got in for free before twelve. So we go in and I sort of start looking for him. I know he's with two girls. But this is so crowded I feel like I have no room to dance even room to stand. My friend and I try dancing a bit to enjoy ourselves but it really is difficult. Then I see him with the two girls they are just dancing no biggie. I text him saying I see you.

    But he doesn't answer obviously. Then my friend and I keep walking around and dancing. I go to check up on him again. Then I see it and it makes my face go pale. My bottom lips starts to quiver and I'm so angry and so f*king sad. The two girls he is with are grinding on him. I thought I was over him for sure but seeing that ignited something in me. Bitterness and so much rage. I go to the side for a couple minutes taking to my friend about it.

    She hugs me saying I'm sorry y/n he is a jerk he doesn't deserve you. But I kinda zone out due to anger and a lot of sadness. Then I grab her hand gently walking upstairs. Then it's him I see him with the two girls he was with. He says hey y/n and grabs my shoulder trying to greet me. I shrug him off and walk off quickly ignoring him. He sort of chases me for a bit but gives up easily. That's what men do they give up easily.