two

Rosalina

I was shocked to hear what he was saying to me. He was blushing like a mad man, while looking at the ground and lightly moving his legs.

"Kissing lessons?" I asked him.

He nodded his head slightly, with a light shade of pink still evident on his face. I thought about it for a minute. I decided it would be an okay thing to do. I could teach him my ways, and I could get free make out sessions with a cute guy. It's kind of a win win.

I smiled wildly at him when I said, "Get prepared to wow the girl of your dreams, Grayson."

***

I told Grayson to meet with me in the library to discuss when we would have our little 'meetings'.

When I got there, I had to wait for Grayson for a couple of minutes, so I started to browse through all of the books.

After about fifteen minutes of reading, I saw the familiar beautiful face that belonged to Grayson. His eyes met mine and he gave me a shy smile and a little wave. He's just so cute!

"H-Hi," He stuttered.

"Hey," I said back. "So, when would be good days for you to have the lessons?"

"U-Uh well I-I can do pretty much any day, i-it doesn't really m-matter."

"Well okay, we can start now if you want," I told him while winking. He started to blush like crazy.

"T-T-Today? Uh- I mean y-yeah s-sure why n-not?"

"Well okay, c'mon, lets go," I said as I led him to my car

***

We got to my house and my parents weren't home. They both had to work late for the rest of the week, so I practically had the house all to myself. Besides my brother. We walked up to my bedroom, and after he walked in, I shut the door.

"Come sit down," I said patting the spot next to me. He sat down nervously while fidgeting with his hands.

"So I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions," He nodded his head. "So, have you ever kissed a girl before?"

He shook his head slowly, heat creeping up his neck. I smiled. "Okay, well what was it you were wanting to learn about?"

"Anything to make a girl like me," he said with a sigh.

"Okay we will start with the kissing. Small kissing, and then leading into more steamy kisses," he blushed at my statement. Which wasn't a surprise since he pretty much blushed at everything I said.

He sat there for a minute, just looking around. "Well?" I said out of nowhere.

"Well what?" I could tell he was trying to avoid the situation.

"Kiss me," I grabbed him by his flannel and smashed his lips onto mine. He made a small sound from surprise at my bold action. I held onto him for a couple of seconds before I let him go. We slowly pulled apart from each other, and I looked into his eyes. He looked like he was in a daze, he was breathing hard and his glasses were perched on the tip of his nose.

"Not bad. For a peck. You have to move your lips a little. Give the girl something she won't forget."

He nodded his head quietly, and reached back in to kiss me again. We reconnected our lips, and I started to move mine, he slowly started to follow my movements. He grabbed the back of my neck, and I gasped at his movements. he smirked against my lips, making me even more shocked. Who knew he could have a bit of arrogance?

I put my hands against his chest for support, and I felt him shiver. It was my turn to smirk. He pulled away breathless and said smiling, "Wow, I really might be able to learn something from you, huh?"

an//
UPDATED FINALLY WOOOHHH