Chapter 4

Pov Crystal:

I start to despair with Danny now in my arms, he seemed to have passed out because of the event from before and one thing I'm sure that man will pay dearly for making Danny pass out. When I realize it, I'm taken out of my thoughts by James calling me out of the car to take Danny home.

- Come on Crystal, I already got the car *speaks a little desperately at the wheel of the car* (James)

- Okay, let's go and Gun bring Danny fast *giving Daniel to Gun* (Crystal)

- Right *runs to the car* (Gun)

The three of us go to the car and James drives towards our house. Once there, I ask Goo to call our private doctor, while Gun puts him in his room and James calls my dad talking about the current situation, because I know he always likes to know how Danny is, especially with his fragile health that he has

- Danny wakes up soon *staying beside the bed and holding Daniel's hand* (Crystal)

- The doctor is already on his way *seriously* (Goo)

[Explanation: Goo, James and Gun always prioritize work over their own interests, knowing when to be playful or take things seriously]

- And Mr. Charles is already aware of this, he will take a while to arrive because of a meeting where he is *turning to look at Crystal* (James)

- Okay *concerned* (Crystal)

After a while the doctor arrives and examines Daniel, saying that he had just passed out just because of the stress, but that after a while of rest he would be much better. My dad arrives after a while and I tell him about Danny's current situation.

- Yeah... It was my fault he got like that, I ended up giving the idea and he just accepted it because of my childishness *speaks guilty* (Goo)

- It's ok, you couldn't have foreseen this and Danny has always had fragile health *sighs*... But who was the man who made him go through this *kind of annoyed* (Charles)

- It was a man I already sent to "that" place *smiles* (Crystal)

- Right... For today you three can go *looks at the three* (Charles)

- *waves* (James, Gun and Goo)

- But could I know when he gets better? *indifferently asks, but a little blushing* (James)

- Could I also know? *speaks without realizing it and blushes a little* (Gun and Goo)

"My God Danny have you ever made more people fall in love with you? You just give me trouble *sighs* but what can you do? You look like a little angel out of heaven"

- Okay, I'll let you know later (Charles)

"Is this serious? Are these three young people who don't care about anything worried about my nephew? I can't judge them, because he's so perfect that I won't let anyone hurt him and whoever dares to try will realize that it was better to be dead than alive. But that doesn't mean I accept these three young men getting close to my beloved nephew, however, if Danny falls in love with any of them I'll do my best not to choke one of them in case they hurt your feelings " *smiles sinisterly* (Charles)

Pov Nobody:

The three leave the room, while Crystal stays by Danny's side until she falls asleep holding Danny's hand, while Charles goes to finish his work he left to do when he's sure Danny is okay.

Pov Daniel:

I wake up with my body a little sore and I realize that I had passed out at the mall yesterday, as I move I notice that Crys who was sleeping on the side of the bed wakes up and starts looking at me