Chapter 2

The next day

Pov Daniel:

Where am i? I remember I was in my uncle's office and now I'm home, I think I must have fallen asleep while studying.

*Tap Tap*

- Daniel, are you awake yet? (Crystal)

*Enter*

- Yes I woke up, but what happened yesterday? (Daniel)

- We only talked about business and you ended up sleeping while studying (Crystal)

- And one more thing, my father said that we are going to stay with the three of them today, because of our safety. (Crystal)

- Okay, but why do we need three people and they are strong? They just look like teenagers (Daniel)

- They are very strong, even though they don't look like it and why three... (Crystal)

"How am I going to tell this angel that it's because we're threatening death? My father's job is dangerous, so we have to keep him out of trouble" (Crystal)

- That's because they're after us, because of a deal they made with my father and they didn't like it in the end. So that's why we're staying with them today (Crystal)

- Okay then... (Daniel)

"This is weird, but I believe in Noona" (Daniel)

{Quick explanation: Daniel considers Crystal to be an older sister and Crystal also considers him a younger brother}

After we were talking for a while, Uncle Charles appears with the three of them at my bedroom door and says he's going to work while they stay with us.

- Right... What do you normally do? (James)

- ... *turns away and hides behind Crystal* (Daniel)

- Don't pay much attention, because Danny is very shy in the beginning. But normally we stay at home because of Daniel who has always had fragile health, but don't think he doesn't know how to fight a little (Crystal)

"He struggling? I doubt it, he looks so fragile he could break at any moment" *looks indignantly* (James, Gun, and Goo)

- Okay but changing the subject... Why don't we go out to a mall? (Goo)

- I don't know if it's a good idea, because last time we went out Danny was almost kidnapped because of his cuteness and I know he might be smart but he's still very innocent *looks at Daniel who was distracted by a bird * (Crystal)

- I know, but we'll be with you (Goo)

- Right... But we have to do with Danny, because he was almost kidnapped once and can pass out at any moment if he gets too stressed (Crystal)

Everyone looks at Daniel who was distracted, but when he realized they were looking at him he asks

- W-what's it? *shy* (Daniel)

- Danny! You gotta stop getting distracted by things and we're asking if you wanna go to the mall (Crystal)

- Noona I'm sorry, and about the question, of course why not? (Daniel)

- Maybe because of the last time? *starts to get angry* (Crystal)

- But nothing happened last time, that sir just wanted to take me to a place *speaks innocently* (Daniel)

"What an innocent child, can I have him all to myself?" (James, Gun and Goo)

- *frowns* Danny that man was trying to kidnap you! *speaks slightly altered* (Crystal)

- Right, but let's go to the mall soon or it won't be too late *smiles* (Daniel)

- Okay, let's go *snorts* (Crystal)

- Then left shopping *excited* (Goo)

- Right *bored* (James and Gun)