It's been almost ten years.

"..."

Zhong Haruto was surprised, Xie Jiyong's eldest daughter Xie Lisa has married, could he be talking about the youngest daughter Xie Yeri?

How old is Xie Yeri this year? Is she ten years old?

Could it be that this kid was a pedophile?

Gao Taehyung, who didn't know what he had thought, said with his memory. "When I first met her, I thought she was a fairy who had fallen from the sky."

He tried everything to attract her attention, but only Li Jungkook was in her eyes. Only after Li Jungkook left did he have a better chance of getting close to her ...

Even so, she'd treated him like a playmate when he was young, and she'd never given him any other feeling.

He did not give up, feeling that he would definitely be able to move her. However, he never expected that she would be as heartless as Li Jungkook. She actually left without saying goodbye.

"I came to capital for her."

Zhong Haruto touched his chins. "Do you really want to see her?"

Gao Taehyung quickly asked, "Do you have a way?"

It was true that he had a way. His father had some connections with the Duke Dingguo, so it wouldn't be difficult for him to make a trip to Duke Dingguo's Mansion.

It was hard to let him meet Xie Yeri ...

After some thought, Zhong Haruto asked again, "Are you sure it's Second Master Xie's daughter?"

Gao Taehyung nodded. "She also has a brother called Xie Hanbin."

Then it might be Xie Yeri.

Zhong Haruto had a whole new level of respect for Gao Taehyung. Before the girl had grown up, he had already set his eyes on her. If her parents found out, wouldn't they have broken his legs?

In order to help his brother, Zhong Haruto decided to visit the Duke Dingguo's Mansion first.

Although his father was on good terms with the Duke Dingguo, he had never been to the Duke Dingguo's Mansion before.

In the past, he had been busy shouting, eating and playing, but now he was busy strengthening his body and practicing martial arts.

In the army, he was ruled by the General of Agile Cavalry. He was like a monk, who had not been out for several months.

This time, it was because of Zhong Haruto's grandmother's birthday celebration that he was able to make a trip out.

After the old lady of the general's estate had finished her birthday banquet, he came to visit the Duke Dingguo's Mansion the next day.

After Duke Dingguo heard it was this devil, he thought for a long time, but he still couldn't figure out why he had come.

Not daring to be negligent, he hurriedly got someone to invite him into the central room.

When Zhong Haruto came, he prepared a stalk of Lucid Ganoderma as a greeting gift. The Duke Dingguo was flattered and had thought that this kid was here to cause trouble, but he didn't expect to misjudge him.

Zhong Haruto was honest, and said in a very normal manner, "Before I heard that Duke Dingguo's health was not as good as before, you were my father's respected teacher. He has been too busy with military affairs to spare any time, so I came to see you on his behalf."

The Duke Dingguo had a gracious heart toward Zhong Kai, and Zhong Kai was a loyal person. Even after so many years, he still wouldn't forget his graciousness.