He turned his head and looked at her incredulously.

The look in his eyes probably meant — I've said to this point, why should I apologize?

Xie Lisa knew it was impossible to hear an apology from him, so she didn't force him. "So, every time you break your promise, just let me stay with my family for one more day, okay?"

Jeon Jungkook thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

In any case, he thought he would only make this one mistake and let her stay at home for a day at most.

Qing Xia was assigned to Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan as a helper, with a sense of dissatisfaction.

Probably she was crazy. The more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was Xie Lisa who was hindering her future. She was not convinced, but maintained her composure. She still did her best to do things for Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan. All the maidservants liked her, and even were willing to let her bring the desserts and tea to the living room.

Occasionally, she would meet Jeon Jungkook alone in the room. Then she would exchange a few words with him.

Today, it should be Cui Shan'duty to bring tea to the study, but Cui Shan was not comfortable, so she asked her to do it. Jeon Jungkook was alone in the study room. He sat by the bed, quietly reading a book. She stepped forward and gently called out, "Your Highness."

Without raising his head, Jeon Jungkook knocked on the edge of the table. "Put it down."

She put down the tea and desserts, putting them one by one in a very slow manner, "What is Your Highness reading?"

Jeon Jungkook did not give her any face, "What does it have to do with you?"

She did not flinch and said in a soft voice, "When I was young, Father could read, so he taught me a few words. Unfortunately, I was too poor to afford the ink and paper, so I did not continue."

Jeon Jungkook asked coldly, "What does it have to do with me?"

When he was not interested, his answers were usually divided into two categories: "What's it to do with you" and "What's it to do with me".

Qing Xia did not give up, "Your Highness, don't you want to try some deserts ..."

Xie Lisa was not enthusiam at him in these days. He was hurt, so he wanted to be alone for a moment by reading books. However, he did not expect it to not be quiet anywhere. He only felt that this woman really had a lot of nonsense to say. Why was she still standing there after giving him deserts? He looked at her coldly and said bluntly, "You may leave now."

Qing Xia was disappointed as she bowed and retreated.

As soon as she left the study room, she saw Shuang Yu walking towards her. Shuang Yu were very enthusiastic when she saw her. "Little Sister Qing Xia, there's a dirty floor in the porch. I don't have time to clean it up. Help me wipe it clean."

Just as Qing Xia was about to refuse, Shuang Yu added, "Normally at the Duke Dingguo's Mansion, this work is done by me and Shuang Yan. After all, it's not a big deal, so I'll do it if I can."

With that, she walked far away.

She had said it on purpose, and there was no reason for her to refuse when she said it, because Xie Liaa had told her to help her and Shuang Yan.

Qing Xia stood in the Gallery veranda, and a trace of hostility rose inher eyes.

Shuang Yu left the study and went straight to the main room, while Xie Lisa was sitting inside. She went in and recounted what she had heard, then suggested, "You can't keep a maid like that, mistress."