Volume 3. Chapter 17. Broken

Start from the beginning

"You think-You think this will KILL ME! JOIN ME, MY SLAVES! RETURN TO ME!"

From all around me, the avatars gathered, merging with my body, giving me back the soul fragment I gave to them.

They were the size of a sand grain, but it was enough for me to stabilize somewhat, not to mention the souls of the people they were bound to.

Once I was done, I was huge, fat, with screaming faces appearing allover my body, but I didn't care.

" I WILL TURN YOU INTO PASTE! MADNESS MAGIC: MADDENING-"

"Divine Step."

"BLAS-WHAT?!"

without me realizing it, I somehow appeared before the hole whit the samurai floating in the air.

"H-HOW?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

I tried to resist by growing wings but, without any care of the world, he teleported right before me and placed his hand on my head.

"Divine Martial Art: Soul Release."

Imagine electricity running through your body. Now again it becomes solid then it is yanked out of your body.

The souls, as a stream of balls of lights, escaped from my body.

'You deserve this.'

Even that cursed soul fragment left me, causing further damage to my body and mind.

"YOU! WHO ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!

"That's right, we never exchange names."

The last thing I saw before was sucked in was him bowing.

"I have the humble name of Ban Yai, new God of Martial Arts."

*****

Ban Yei POV:

The second the monster was absorbed by that hole in the sky, it immediately closed up, blowing up the first wind I felt since I arrived here.

Slowly I landed on the ground, feeling the divine energy settling down.

If not for the abundant divine energy my master gave me there, I would have surely died here.

"Master."

As I looked up to the dark sky, I saw several stars, that' slowly grew bigger and brighter.

One by one, the stars fell from the sky as spears of light.

From these several entities have emerged, some looking, some a mixture of human and animal features, and others looked like nothing a normal human could describe.

"Boy, where is the breach?"

A tall man holding a trigon and an armor seemingly made from collars approached me, bringing the smell of the ocean with him.

Not knowing why but I knew that this man was a High God Poseidon, Ruler of Seas.

"It closed. When Dealmaker fell into it, it just disappeared."

"You are too naïve!"

Next to me, a crimson spear star fell from it the man who gave me the location of Dealmaker walked out.

"A breach the size of that wouldn't close up just because you threw one or two gods into it."

"Lucifer. Do you know anything about this?"

Lucifer? Why does that name sound familiar to me.

The man in the red suit acted as he was hurt.

"ME? How could I have known that this would happen? Honestly Posy, you break my heart!"