Chapter 1●Stormy Waters

Hey guys it's me! I am trying new things and going to write a new book that is not a fanfic! I really hope you guys like it. And if you don't there must be something severely wrong with you, but that's none of my buisness. JK!JK! Buuut give it a chance if you like it then Whoop Whoop, Get it Gurl (or boy, Chef don't judge)! To the Story!

BB
●•●•●•●•◆•●•●•●•●

It was a dark and stormy night. 6 year old Reina Almánzar was crouched under the covers trying to block out the noise, but it wasn't very effective. The sound of thunder echoed trough the halls and lightening flashed violently. Her tiny mind must have been playing tricks on her because Reina swore she heard the sound of feet strolling through the hall that connected her room to Daya's getting closer. And closer, and closer. Till it stopped at her door. Reina's breathing got harder and fast paced add her door creaked. She knew she shouldn't have watched "seed of Chucky" the night before. She lay frozen for minutes on end. Finally fed up she threw off the cover and glared at the door. The door was shut completely. She rolled her eyes and turned back around. She screamed as she met a pair of gold and green eyes. Iridescent and almost catlike.

She let out a fierce howl

"INTRUDEEER! STRANGER DANGER! Daya! Oh Lord Jesus..!"

Reina clawed at the strangers face,when an oversized hand covers her face.

"Hey kid, I suggest you shut up, before someone hears you. " A deep voice with a slight accent interjected. Reina rolled her 6 year old eyes,

"That's kinda the point, you idiot. What are you like 9 feet tall? Can you say freak? "

"I am 6 '8"

"Are you sure? "
"What do you mean am I sure I know my own height! "
"Well my tió Rumi tells women online he's 5'11 when he is actually 5'6."
"Well im not your Tió Rumi."
"He says height drives the ladies wild."
"Trust me I don't need height to drive ladies wild. "
"What's that supposed to mean? "
The stranger shook his head as he remembered her age,
"I'll tell you when you're older, maybe 35."
"Everyone always says that. I wanna be a grown up. You guys get to do whatever you want! You probably have secret slumber parties when we're sleeping! "
"Yes, they are so fun too!
"Really?"
"No! That's just stupid! "
"Maybe you're just stupid? "
"You know what I don't even know why I'm conversing with you. Just shut up!"

Reina's eyes began to tear and get lip quivered. The strange man sighed and said,
"Hey kid, im just playing. I like, no in fact I love talking to you, and we do have slumber parties, and big giant pillow fights, and we build forts! "
"Really?"
He rolled his eyes
"Really."

"You know, I think im going to keep you, we could be like best friends!"

The stranger rolled his eyes yet again, but went along with it anyway.

"Yea, yea sure, whatever." He muttered, "Screw that bastard Duamus."

Reina squeezed his neck as she fell back asleep.

●•●•●•●•◆•●•●•●•●

12 Years Later

Reina's POV

"Reina can you please, I don't know, HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

I rolled my eyes at the annoyance in my best friend Daya's voice.

"Hey take it easy Mamí, I'm coming!" I shouted across the hall. It was after our high school graduation and we were moving in together. Our foster mother seemed more than happy that we were finally moving out, and didnt seem to have a problem. I took one more lookover my old room, before picking up the last box, and running towards the front door.

We weren't moving far. Daya and I were still gonna be in The Bronx, just a little closer to downtown, and Daya's job.

Anyway I was going to take a gap year before college, because honestly I'm sick of school, and after 12 years through that shit, I deserve a break. I was the first one to even graduate high school so no one could complain. Im perfectly capable of taking care of my self. After all im 5'2 inches of pure fire! And nobody can argue that.

After loading everything in the back of the moving van, we got into the rental truck and drove off. Daya reached over and turned the radio on, and Don Omar assaulted my eardrums. I reached over and flipped to the next station. Daya stared at me angrily.

"Aye what you do that for."
"You know damn well, we are not listening to that overplayed Danza Kuduro shit."
"You always tryna kill my vibe!"
"Well vibe to somthing else, because that song is not going to be played in this car."
"Shut up, because I remember having to sit for 3 hours through that, horrible "Travesuras" song. Honestly, Nicky Yam can suck my ass!"
"First of all its Nicky Jam, and he would never go anywhere near your ass anyway! Plus what about that Mariachi shit you blast all the time?"
"What about that Bachata shit?"
"Bachata is an art form, what about that horrinle electronic merengue? Merengue should not be autotuned!"
"Ugh, Dominicans!"

"Ugh, Puerto Ricans!"

We glared at each other before bursting into laughter. This is why we were best friends. As I was moving down the street another came and cut me right off. I swerved then sped off in the other direction. I honked and stuck my head out the window.

"Hey asshole, its a one way street, or are you blind? "

Just then a head came out the car, a man with Jet black hair was staring at me through the glass. Dark glasses covered his eyes. Oh my lord he was actually blind!
"Sir, I am so sorry, but i don't really think you should be driving. "

Just them he whipped of the glasses, and gold and green cat eyes winked at me. The car sped down the street. I turned back around and stared out the windshield.

Daya trapped on my shoulder, seeing if I was okay. It couldn't be.
I was probably hallucinating.

"Reina?"
"I'm good, let's go. "

●•●•●•●•◆•●•●•●•●

So. ..that was the first chapter! I hope you guys like it because it's something new, and I have really big plans for this. I don't have a lot of reads now, but I'll ask a question for the hell of it.

Who was your imaginary friend when you were younger?

Lots of Love,
BB