After hours, my class finally ends.

I went to my room and saw Ryujin sitting on her bed, reading book,

"You're early" Ryujin said.

I guess she checked the schedule that i gave her, i think she really cares about me. I smiled at her and sit on my chair, "Have you eaten already?" She asked. "Not yet" I said.

Ryujin stand up and she gets a food in our refrigerator, she used the oven and she gave it to me, "Eat this, you'll enjoy that" She put it on my table and she went back to her bed. Why is she kind to me?

I feel so attached to her.

After reading for hours, i'm about to sleep and Ryujin's still reading but then my phone suddenly rings,

"Ma'am Yeji? Ma'am Nayeon is having a panic attack but Madam is not here, she said there's an emergency operation in the hospital. I'm taking care of Ma'am Nayeon's Child." It was our helper in our house, she sounds so scared.

It's already 12:40 AM, i hope there's still a taxi.

"Hey? Where are you going?" Ryujin asked.

I don't have time to explain, i just cried and ran outside. It was so dark and i can't find any cab, i was standing in the middle on the road, hoping someone will come and help me.

A hand touching my shoulder, from a cold wind that is striking hard against my body, a warmth hand removed it all.

Ryujin hugged me and put a jacket on me, "Snap out of it. I already called someone, tell me where you're going." Ryujin said. After a minutes, a car came, the driver was Prof. Noze. She looks so sincere while talking to me.

Ryujin was sitting besides me, "Hey? Yeji? Give me your address" Prof. Noze said. I gave her my address and i received a call again, "Ma'am Yeji? The kid is getting scared now".

"Don't worry now, i'll be there in a minute. Tell Unnie that her Sister is coming, i'll listen to her." I said while trying myself to not cry.

Prof. Noze started druving so fast, we reached my house so fast. I bowed at her then she just smiled at me. Ryujin hold my hand, "Let's go now, i'll come with you." She said.

I ran to Nayeon Unnie's room, "Go help your Sister, i'll play to your niece." Ryujin said.

I opened Nayeon Unnie's room then she smiled at me while her tears keeps on falling down, "Yeji? I have a dream, i saw Jeongyeon. She told me that she didn't mean to leave me, something happened to her and it's making me crazy" She said it while sitting on the ground.

I bites my lips and slowly bending my knees,

"Nayeon Unnie, i'm begging you. Help yourself please. I'm getting tired now, stop it now."

All my sacrifices, it started running in my mind again. Why am i the one who's always giving up everything i want just to help this Family? When will someone let me choose what i want?

I wiped Nayeon Unnie's face, i'm hoping someone will wipe my tears for me.

In my life, it feels like i'm the eldest one.

The pressure, the breadwinner, the one who's carrying the Family's problem, it's all behind my back. I wanted to get mad at Nayeon Unnie, i wanted to get mad at Mom for giving me this life but if i do that, what will be the changes?

I hugged Nayeon Unnie and let her sleep on her bed. I can't hear my Niece crying anymore, Nayeon Unnie is already sleeping and i also let her take her sleeping pills.

When i went outside Nayeon Unnie's bedroom, i saw Ryujin carrying my Niece. "Is you Sister sleeping now?" Ryujin asked. I nodded at her, "Yes, give me my Niece, he must be heavy right?" I said.