As the medics follow my order, I storm out and head for the balcony to have a "chat" with Neji, my teeth clenched.

I enter the battle arena, my bangs hiding my gaze as I stalk towards the stairs.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Everyone was still shaken up by the Hyuga battle when they hear footsteps echoing up the stairs. The Leaf ninja turn to see Kimiko stalking up the stairs, bangs veiling her eyes.

Some of Naruto's rage from before fades at the look of fury on the Princess's face.

Choji says, swallowing thickly, "Awe, man, Kimiko looks P. Oed!"

Kimiko stops right in front of the brown haired Hyuga, gaze still shadowed, as she says in a quiet tone, "Neji." Kimiko's voice is too quiet, causing everyone's faces to pale, though said Hyuga was better at hiding it.

Neji turns to the black haired girl, uttering bitterly, "What?"

Kimiko's fist goes flying it connects with Neji's face so strongly, that his head rocks back, a grunt of slight pain emitting from him, causing almost everyone to jump out of their skins as they stare at her wide eyed.

No one dares to speak as the sound fades out, and Neji, tasting copper in his mouth which he spits out, slowly turns his head back to the Princess. He narrows his white eyes as her hand trembles in the air, bangs still covering her gaze. Though her hand isn't trembling from pain of the impact; Kimiko's hand is trembling from suppressed rage.

"That was for Hinata... you son of a bitch!!" Kimiko growls out lowly, the sound bouncing off the walls. Neji touches his hand to his cheek, feeling it throb as he knew there'd be a red hand print there.

Kakashi sweat drops as the other Jounin gape at her, thinking, "Well, I guess we should've seen this one coming."

Kurenai thinks, staring at Kimiko in shock, "Considering how close Kimiko and Hinata are, it must've been hard seeing her friend in such a condition while Kimiko was healing her. It's no wonder she's livid."

"You little...!" Neji growls, narrowing his eyes in a glare.

"I knew why you hate Hinata...." Kimiko says in that same soft tone. "I know why you're angry... but that doesn't give you the right to take it out on Hinata!!" Here, Kimiko jerks get head up to reveal eyes burning with rage that makes Ino, Choji, Shikamaru and others standing close to flinch back.

 but that doesn't give you the right to take it out on Hinata!!" Here, Kimiko jerks get head up to reveal eyes burning with rage that makes Ino, Choji, Shikamaru and others standing close to flinch back

"You're taking her side, too, huh?!" Neji snaps.

"I'm not taking anyone's side!! Hinata is my best friend, and I almost lost her because of your fit of anger!" Kimiko continues to rage, making Kankuro swallow thickly. He doesn't think he's seen anyone as livid as Kimiko is right now, and he's glad he's not on the receiving end of it. Kankuro can't help how intimidating the Sumire Princess is. She's about a head shorter than Neji. "If you ever harm my friend like that again, Neji," Here, Kimiko's face darkens even further, if possible, as she gets right in Neji's face, causing him to snarl back at her, "then I'll give you the exact same treatment! You'd better hope we don't meet in the finals because you might not come out alive!!"