CINGCO - OUR EYES FINALLY MET

last night was terrible..well your cries continuous the whole night. You guys were supposed to have your second day of training today but something came up, which was dolores and mariano's engagement night. Well mariano decided to do it today to escape from a heavy training.

Dolores and mirabel just invited you to join them , though they already know the dance so you were the only one who doesnt know the steps

You and Mirabel came now inside to their casita and you met with Pepa with a grin painted in her face

"Oh mija!, you really sure about this dance thing? Do you really can dance?" Pepa stare at you curiosity and excited at the same time.

"y/n is good at this! she can easily catch up moves!" Mirabel says proudly looking at you. Pepa smiles and replies as the rainbow appeared above her head.

"I can say that too, she looks good enough!" Says Luisa who appears behind Mirabel and happily smiles at you.

"I can hear her dancing thru footsteps too! With a matching singing, i bet she really is great!" Said Dolores who keep listening to their conversation and pops up in the kitchen.

"Oh no no no, don't expect to much to me, I'm not really that great!" You said frustrated trying to convince them.

"Shush, lets just go and finish it right away!" Mirabel says pulling you and the others pushing you to Camilo's room.

But why are we infront of Camilo's room?

"Why the hell are we infront of Camilo's room?!" You raised your voice slightly to them and stare at them in smug look.

"We will use his room to practice! Do you expect to practice outside?, ofcourse not, idiota." Isabela said from behind you teasingly.

"Did you just forgot that Camilo can shapeshift his room also?" Said Mirabel teasing you with a look while you were going inside to Camilo's room.

While you were just got inside into Camilo's studio room, Camilo saw it and questioned her tia Julieta

"What they will be doing, i mean, what it is for? What are they planning to do?" Camilo ask Julieta.

"You'll find it out." Julieta says to her nephew excitedly.

~~~~~

camilo rushed to his room along with emerencia. he was trying to convince his bestfriend to join the dance performance.

"Mami! Emerencia would join too!" Camilo says loudly making everyone from the room stop and look at them.

"hah? No no no i don't dance!" Emerencia replied embarrassing looking at the people in the room.

camilo didn't paid attention and continued to convince his mami

"You can! You will!"

"No no i cant"

"you can"

"I cant"

"You can"

"I cant-"

"STOP YOU TWO! if you are just gonna bother us here and play some stupid things, just leave!" Isabela says frustrated while cactus started growing and growing.. a cloud on pepa's head was visible but she tried her best to shooed it away.

"Mijo, it's better if you two just go outside hah?" Pepa says while combing her hair using her hands trying to calm her self from litte clouds.since she doesn't like to get interrupted especially when she's dancing or singing... you know..