A Letter From The Future

It was the 1st of October, 2015, a rare sunny day. Allison Stark-Black and all her friends sat at the Slytherin table. Umbitch, uhm, Professor Umbridge, sat on the Head table, scowling at them, but knew she couldn't do anything.

"Look at her. Scowling at us like we are doing something illegal", Ron Weasley said, with a bite not in his mouth for the first time ever.

"She should be illegal", Siya Stark murmured, flexing her left hand, on which 'I must not tell lies' was written.

"Bitch", Allison murmured, looking down at her hands, both of which had 'I must respect authority figures' written on them.

Hermione Granger pursed her lips but didn't say anything. Even though she didn't like to curse teachers, Umbridge deserved it.

"You four should soak them in murtlap potion", Draco Malfoy said to them worriedly.

"We will, after classes", Cedric Diggory replied. He had 'I must not disturb my surroundings' written on his right hand.

A sudden flash from the Head table caught their attention. They turned to see it was a fire message.

"A shadowhunter fire message?", Ally whisper-shouted.

They saw Professor Dumbledore scan it. Then he turned towards Regulus Black and showed him the message. He read it, furrowing his eyebrows at certain parts. Then he turned towards the house tables.

"Will Allison Black please come here?", he announced.

Ally went up to her Godfather.

"What happened, Uncle Reggie", she asked, standing in front of him.

"Check and see if it's your magic on it", Regulus said, handing the message to her.

Allison frowned but took the message and reached out with her magic. What she found out made her gasp.

"What is it?", Dumbledore asked.

"It has Harry's, Siya's, Hermione's, in fact, all of my friends' magical signatures along with many strangers' as well as your's, dad's, mom's, and basically everyone I know and care about", Allison replied, feeling a little overwhelmed by all the magic on it.

"You may go back to your seat", Dumbledore told her, taking the message before she could see the contents.

Ally was confused. As she went back to her seat, she wondered what was written in the message, and how all of their magical signatures were on that message.

Reaching her seat, she looked towards the Head table as she sat down and saw her uncle and Dumbledore sending off patronus'.

"What was that about?", Cho Chang asked as she sat down.

"I dunno, there was something weird about the message", Ally replied.

"Weird how?", Annabeth Chase asked.

"It had all of our magical signatures", she replied.

"How is that possible?", Pansy Parkison hissed.

"I don't know, that's why I am worried", Ally frowned.

They talked about random topics. It was nearly the end of breakfast when the doors to the Great Hall opened and a bunch of people poured in.

Ally looked up from her plate to see who it was and was surprised.

"Mom, what are you doing here?", she asked, standing up.

"Dumbledore called us", her mother, Kiera Peggy Stark-Black explained.