1

Lights where flickering as the wind blows. The snow where falling down like a fluffy marshmallow.

A wise person said, You shouldn't underestimate a person who doesn't talk that much. even you who's speaking is a failure what those who are not?.

Will, too much logical can always make your head spinning like what this person doing to herself.

She's been setting on a Cold bench, trying to freeze herself cause she thinks it will help her to be a colder person.

"Yah!!.. Son chaeyoung!!!". She didn't bother to look and concentrate what she's been doing not until someone pulled her to stand up..

"Don't tell me!, you want to end yourself!!!.. There's a strom coming and you're here trying to kill yourself!..  You're such an idiot!!". Jihyo scold her as she drag her sister inside of their house.

She quickly push chaeyoung on the couch who's trembling while hugging herself.

Son chaeyoung, a 21 year old but still acting like a kid. She's been diagnosed with depression and suicidal thoughts. She got this since their both parents killed in front of her. It was a massacre and chaeyoung was so young that time to understand everything.

"How many times I've been telling you to stay here and don't follow me". Jihyo said as she give some hot pack while taking off her sisters coat.

"I-I'm scared... T-they... W-will kill Me!". Jihyo stop as soon she heard it clearly.

"Look.. I'm here.. Jihyo unnie is here.. They won't kill you unless they will go for me first". Jihyo said and chaeyoung quickly clung on her.

"U-unnie.. Promise me.. Won't leave chaeyoungie". Jihyo could feel her shoulder getting wet.

"I promise... I'll protect you until my last breath. Now, stop crying.. You look like a baby". Jihyo said while wiping chaeyoung's tears on her cheek.

The Two where settled on their shared room upstairs as jihyo try to make her sister sleep. It took her a minute before chaeyoung Falls asleep.

"Eomma.. Appa... I wish you're still with us". Jihyo look down on her lap as her tears slowly trickling down on her cheek.

She was also hurt knowing the cause of their parents death turn chaeyoung like this. She can't work properly because of her sisters illness.

Sometimes chaeyoung would act like a mature person and it makes her believe that chaeyoung survived her illness.

"chaeyoung-ah..  Unnie will support you no matter what... I will cheer for you". Jihyo whisper as soon as her eyes lay down on her sister.

----------

-----------

It's early in the morning as jihyo called tzuyu and dahyun. They're the only one who can help and guide chaeyoung since she need to find some work.

"tzuyu-ah... Dahyunie~.. It's nice to see you again!". Jihyo run and give them a tight hug.

"Jihyo unnie.. We miss you so so much!!". Dahyun said with too much expression written on her face making tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Unnie.. Is chaeyoung is already up??". Tzuyu ask as they went inside of the house.

"Actually, she doesn't know she will go to school.. I know she wanted to go to school and you two are the only one that i can trust with. I enrolled her and beg for the principal to have the same classes with you two". That makes dahyun look up.

"unnie.. Not to be rude but she doesn't went in highschool or senior high.. What did you do to convince the school?". Tzuyu ask this time.

Jihyo smirk...