introductions and admirers

Start from the beginning

"We should all introduce ourselves first you guys, look what you did. She looks uncomfortable!" Sugawara scolded.

"YOU TWO! Apologize to her! She's new and you pigs already made her feel unwelcomed." Daichi shouted at the two.

He was intimidating to you. His aura and vibe just screamed leader, but you shouldnt judge yet! He might be kind.

"We're sorry.."

You suddenly heard two voices in front of you, it was Tanaka and Nishinoya apologizing. And as a way of replying.

You nodded.

Wahh so cute...

Half of them thought with a content smile that looked permanent.

"Hey- so um, the names Sugawara Koushi! Call me Suga if you like."

So bright!

"Sawamura Daichi! Captain of the volleyball team."

He is kind!

"Oh uh- Azumane Asahi. Nice to meet you."

Bear!

"Ryunosuke Tanaka! Call me Tanaka-senpai-"

"Nishinoya Yuu! Call me Noya, senpai or anything at all, princess!"

"Oi, I wasn't done-"

They both seem kind :)

"And we're the trio, Chikara Ennoshita, Kazuhito Narita, and Hisashi Kinoshita." Ennoshita said as he introduced himself and the other two.

Trio friendship!

After all that, it was your turn to introduce yourself, which was draining you to no end

After all that, it was your turn to introduce yourself, which was draining you to no end. They were so many eyes watching your every move!

Yachi, the best girl she is, noticed.

"Ah- Sugawara-senpai, she's a little shy so-"

She immediately stopped when she heard you scramble towards her making subtle movements which only she, can understand.

You wanted to introduce yourself, Yachi is so proud.

Instead of writing a new message, you just flipped your way to the page where you introduced yourself to the other four.

...

"Hello to you all. My name is L/N Y/N. I hope we could be friends."