28: Watercolor eyes

Comenzar desde el principio

Fezco puts his hand over Custers mouth as he grabs at Fezco's grip he keeps grunting and Ash looks confused until Fez points to the phone on the table.

Ash looks at it and back up at Fez concerned, Custer struggles some more until he stops. Fez signals Ash to pass the phone which he does.

Fez walks passed me and Faye. She lets me go as my hand is over my mouth stopping me from making a sound, I am shaking. Fez puts the phone in a 7 eleven cup and leans over the sink.

I breath out and look over at Ash with tears in my eyes and I quickly walk over to Ash and comfort him "Ash?" I breath out as he walks around breathing heavily.

"I didn't fucking know," he says with a shaky voice I nod trying to hold my tears in, I look over at the dead body and close my eyes.

Ash has his hands on his head as he looks at Custer and he mutters stuff under his breath and I am still shaking.

I watch as Fez comes over and slaps Ashtray in the face causing him to fall over grunting "Fez!" I shout as I flinch back "I'm sorry bruh, but we have to make it look like you ain't do this," Ashtray is still lying on the floor as I stand watching.

"You and Diana just gotta get out man. The cops are gonna kick down that door way any second, bro." I start to sob as Ash gets up looking at me and Fez.

"Even if they know that you did this, bruh... I'm still gonna go down longer," Fez says holding Ash's neck "no," Ash mutters under his breath.

"Come here, bruh," Fez says as they touch heads, I watch sitting on the floor, hands in my hair "listen to me, take Diana and y'all go out there and surrender. It's all on me bruh, you hear me?" I watch Ash shake his head "no," I close my eyes and try to calm myself.

"They gonna come in here, they gonna find me with the knife in my hand. Tell em you had nothing to do with dis shit." Ash keeps muttering under his breath "listen to me! I did this shit! I killed this motherfucker! You hearin me?! Not you!"

I cover my ears as he shouts "mhmmm no," Ash says "cmon now go wash your fuckin hands, I love you brother."

Ash walks over to me and crouches down "Ana you need to fuckin leave," Ash say's nicely wiping my tears and I nod thinking he was gonna come too.

Ash then walks off fast down the hallway, I look up and follow after him "Ash?" I say just behind him "Ana you need to fuckin leave!" he says still walking, I lean forward grabbing his arm but he pulls away "Diana get the fuck outta here!" I watch him walk into the wash room.

"Ash there's no fuckin way I'm leaving you here!" I say as he opens the washing machine and starts filling his pockets with ammo"Ash!" I shout and he just breaths heavy, "fuck," he mutters pulling out a gun and puts together a rifle and my eyes widen watching him in his trance.

"Ash stop playing! I need you and Diana out now!" I feel Ash's grip around my arm as he pulls me with him "ASH! stop your scaring me!" I shout as I try to keep up with him "Ash we not doing this shit man!" Fez shouts following us.

"How you think this gonna end, bruh?!" I watch Ash throw heaps of gun in the bathtub "Ash stop, we need to leave!" Ash turns to me and kisses my forehead "get in the fuckin bath Diana!" Ash shouts and I quickly hop into the bath "I can only protect you if your in here," Ash mutters.

"You trying to die!" Ashtray moves to the door way as I sit up watching my mind moving to quick to know what to do "give me the gun bruh," Fez says as Ash stands with the rifle in his hands.

I watch as Ash shakes his head "Ash, please," I mutter "Ash.. I'm not finna let anything happen to you. Now give me the gun," he still shakes his head "come on bro," I look at Fez "watch ya trying to do bro," he says looking at me "I can protect her if she's by me," Ash stutters "I'm not fucking asking bro, come one bro please," Fez sighs.

Ash starts to cry and I start to too "As-Ash we can still leave," I say hyperventilating and I start to hear banging and Fez looks back down the hallway, Fez quickly turns around to run at Ash but Ash swings the gun at Fezco's head and knocks him to the ground "fuck!" I hear him say and then Ash slams the door.

"ASH! ASH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I hear Fez yell banging on the door "I'm not playing wit you Ashhhh!" Ashtray runs over to me and sits in the bath and I look at him frozen with fear "It will be okay, you need to stay down Diana, NO MATTER FUCKIN WHAT!" he shouts at me from the other end of the bath.

I nod covering my mouth lying down next to him hiding my head just under his arm. I continue to hear Fez yell but I can't even move "A-Ash please, I love you," I say shaking "I fuckin love you too," Fez is still banging on the door as I close my eyes.

Ash leans the gun over the other side of the bath closest to the door.

It was all quiet for a bit until I heard a loud bang causing me to flinch, I hear shouting officers and loud boots walking around "Ash!! Ana!!" Fez yells as Ash loads another gun "Don't do this shit!" I look up at Ash who was focusing on the guns.

"Come on, COME OUT!" I look up at Ash with a concerned expression and he shakes his head "ASH! ASH OPEN THE DOOR!" I then hear the cops and close my eyes again as Fez continues to shout.

"DON'T SHOT DON'T SHOT THERE'S KIDS IN THERE!" I hear Fez say through the door and Ash sits up pointing the gun towards the door, I move to the free space lying flat.

Ash looks back at me "Ana, you have to stay fuckin down!" he says whispering and I just keep nodding. "DON'T SHOT DON'T SHOT, THERE'S KIDS IN HERE, KIDS IN HERE!" Fez says over and over again.

I wanted to open the door but not listening to Ash would make this way worse. I watch Ash lean forward "ASHHH, COMEEE OUTTA THERE!" Ashtray's heavy breathing echoed the room and I was shaking as I watch Ash decide when to shoot.

"Don't shoot there's a fuckin kids up in there!" I look at Ash as his finger hovers over the trigger and as soon as a loud bang was heard Ashtray started firing and I cry leaning as far down as I could, I hear Fez yell as the bullets kept coming out.

Fez was still yelling as bullets came flying into the room hitting everything, Ash leans back then continues shooting and I cry to myself. "ASHHH! ANNAA! DONT SHOT COME ON! GET OUTTA THERE!" Fez says and I look up at Ash as the shooting dies down.

"W-we need to stop," I say and he shakes his head "tell me your not shot," I wipe my eyes "I'm not," I put my head on his arm sobbing "pleasee Dianaaa open the door!" I cry more at Fezco "don't shoot them there fuckin kids!" Ash watches the door worried.

Ashtray shoots more and I keep my eyes open as I am starting to feel numb, Ash goes to reload and I hear Fez scream "ASHHHH!" the gun fire starts up again. This time it was worse everything around us was blown to bits and my ears were ringing.

"Ash! Ana! Ash!" I hear and as it starts to quiet down Ash quickly gets up "stay fuckin here," he whispers as he goes to lie on the ground I look at him "Ash?" he shakes his head and goes onto the floor.

I hear the footsteps get louder and louder so I turn to face the wall, the door creaks open and I feel the cop scan the room "there down!" he shouts and then I turn my head to see Ash sit up grabbing the gun and shooting the cop dead.

I gasp as he drops to the ground and then I notice Ashtray breathing gets heavier and I look forward to see a cop lining a laser onto Ash, I watch as the laser doesn't stop.

My mind goes blank as I see the fear in his eyes.

I start to breath heavy and my eyes widen, I quickly sit up grabbing a gun next to me and quickly stand up behind Ash firing down the hall way.

Everything moves slow as I hear some cops yell in pain and then the laser disappearing off Ash. As I hit a cop I feel a sharp pain in my leg which makes me drop.

All the cops were down and Ashtray looks at me scared and shocked.

I then realise what this means.

a/n sorry if this sucked ass but i cried writing this and YALL HE LIVESSS