28: Watercolor eyes

s2 ep8
y'all just read pls
༒❥

s2 ep8y'all just read pls ༒❥

'𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎'

"Yeah before you go bro, I really gotta talk to you about something," I watch Fezco lean on the counter "like what. Man?" "everything," I move over to the open doorway as they talk and Ashtray looks at me.

"The fuck is you talking about, bruh?" I breath quicker as my anxiety starts to pick up "bro. The fuckin cops found Mouse's body," I went to gasp but then Faye dropped her cup the glass smashing and I watch Ash flinch.

"Sorry," Faye says, Fez and me look down at her as she puts her finger up to her lips as she continues to scrape up the glass.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I tap my leg, I look over at Ash who is looking around. Fezco moves over next to me clicking his tongue, I move back as he leans on the door frame.

I go and help Faye clean up the glass "did you hear what I said?" Custer says pointing to himself and me and Faye stand "I thought you told me Laurie killed Mouse. Right?" I look at Faye and I keep shaking she holds my hand.

"Laurie?" she repeats "wha- I never said that," he says hanging his arms over the couch "what are you talking about?" "yeah you know, Laurie, the drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off Kemper."

"Yeah you were the one that told me she killed Mouse," I look over at Ash who adjusts himself "I never said that!" Custer defends "yes you did," Faye says acting confused "what are you talking about?" Custer says quickly "are you high?!"

"You know that Laurie and those fuckin people, they scare me!" she says letting go of my hand and I glance at Ash who looks at me sympathetic.

"Why are you trying to protect them?!" "I'm not fucking protecting anyone, what the fuck is this?!" Custer says moving and looking around "so you're working for Laurie?!" "hey no! so how about you just shut the fuck up!"

Faye looks so done "okay, then why are you trying to cover up a murder that she committed?!" Custer laughs nervously "All right, now. Think it's time for you to get out of here big fella."

I watch as Ash gets up and walks up to Custer who is facing Fez "bro... we gotta figure out what the fuck we gonna say."

I look at Faye who looks at me and whispers "I'm so fucking sorry," I feel a tear run down my cheek.

"Okay this is becoming a fuckin issue!" he says quickly and I watch Ash come up behind him holding the knife "wait Ash. Ash, Ash!" Fezco says waving his hand.

I watch him walk forward and my eyes widen as I see him plunge the knife into Custer neck I went to scream but Faye grabs me covering my mouth "NO!" Fezco shouted and I cry muffled through Faye's hand as she looked shocked.

Ash removes the knife and I hear Custer wheezing and I start to fall to the ground and Faye keeps me standing, Ashtray looks forward shocked and when he looks at me he throws his head back with guilt.