"I hate this fucking abusive pig. I've been with him since I was 15 and he was 27... he forced me into marriage. He used me to have kids... I'm only 24, please don't do this." She pleaded out to Durk, she knew he was the one that dictated her life from here on out.

"Let me kill him." Rita spoke in a serious tone.

Brickz smirked while the other two stood, shocked by what they just heard.

"Bitch, you was poor when I met you. I did your broke ass a favor." Al spat in Rita's face and she quickly jumped up. Money stood behind Rita, his arm linked around her neck and gun placed on her temple in case she tried something.

"Do something stupid and your children are dead."

When Durk handed Rita the gun, she released the full clip on Al's body. Her loud cries filled the room and Money felt uncomfortable. It turned into a Lifetime movie too quickly and he just wanted to go home. Durk retrieved his gun

"Go in the room with your kids." He eyed the 24 year old. Each of the men rushed out of the house. Raul spent five minutes setting the security cameras back to normal before he escaped without being seen.

Ziora was excited for Money to get back but now it seemed as though he was only giving her the cold shoulder

Which only made her feel even more guilty than she felt already. The other half of her was just happy the one person that was in harms way the most didn't look at the situation as if it was her fault.

Ziora had accepted the silent treatment for twelve full hours before she realized that this wasn't her house and she didn't have to put up with any of the shit Money was throwing her way.

She had tried to talk to him multiple times and each time he ignored her presence. Walking upstairs she slid her feet into her Chanel slides. She questioned if she was going to pack bags or not but instead she decided against it.

Grabbing her keys from off of the dresser along with the phone, Money eyed her. Ziora pretended to not care, but inside it made her sick that Money was going to let her walk out on him.

Walking downstairs she climbed into her Kia Forte, starting the car up. She connected her phone to CarPlay.

from: my person. ❤️‍🔥
get the fuck upstairs.

Ziora looked down at the phone, dropping it into the cup holder and drove to her house. Pulling up to a stop light 'my person. ❤️‍🔥'

Appeared on the screen of her car, tapping the text message Siri voice came throughly loudly

"u think I'm fuckin playin. If I come there, I'm dragging u tf out, try me Denise."

The old lady looked over at Ziora her brows raised.

"Don't go back to him baby, you are too beautiful." The old lady beside Ziora car screamed out her car window, she felt so embarrassed. When the light changed, she pressed the gas putting her car in Sports Mode.

It didn't take her long to get to her parents house. No one was home and it caused Ziora to feel relief, she didn't want to talk to her parents and hear about Money.

Unlocking the front door with her keys, she locked it back going straight to wash her hands in open the refrigerator.

"oh my gosh, leftovers." Turning around she screamed noticing DeMario standing with a mug on his face.

"Ion know why the fuck you playing with me Zi, GET THE FUCK IN THE CAR!" His voice echoed throughout the empty house. Ziora wasn't phased, he ignored her so she would do the same. Grabbing a paper plate, she started adding the corner of baked Alfredo onto her plate.

Money chuckled walking over to her, he swiped the glass Tupperware off of the counter. The glass shattered and the food filled the floor.

"Get the fuck in the car Ziora." Money spoke in a sinister tone. Ziora looked up at DeMario his pupils were black. His presence was cold. She didn't know who the man in front of her was.

Money gripped onto Ziora's natural and freshly blown out hair, dragging her towards the front door. Her parents walked into the house.

"Get the fuck off of my daughter!" Ziora's father screamed. Her mother rushed over to her, trying to remove Money's hand. The grip tightened causing Ziora to wince in pain.

"It's okay, I'm okay. I'm gonna go with Money... I'll call you Mommy." Ziora gave her parents a reassuring smile.

"Ziora choose now, him or us? If you leave with him, don't come back here."

Ziora felt her heart break, it wasn't like Money was giving her much of a choice at this moment. Pulling her closer, Ziora felt the imprint of his gun.

"Say the wrong answer if you fucking want to." Money spoke in a low tone, his eyes still fixated on her fathers.

"Walk"

He pushed Ziora's head, forward. He was annoyed with the loud cries of her mother. Ziora opened the passenger door of his Range Rover.

"I'll send someone to pick up your shit." he spoke nonchalantly, "I love you Ziora... you can't leave me."

Her stomach felt queasy, she wanted to throw up. Most of all she wanted to crawl under her mother and cry her eyes out.

it had turned into everything she hoped it wouldn't be.