20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower

Start from the beginning

Sanskar said while kissing her temple" that's like my biwi..... I love you...... "

Swara replied" i love you to... " then she turn towards kavita......" guards..!!!! " she Shouted... her all bodyguards came inside....

Pointed gun on kavita..... Before kavita say.. Police came inside and arrest kavita....

Swara" thanks hubby...... "

Sanskar smile... " anything my love... "

-------------------------------------------

At room :

Swara and Sanskar came into the room.. Sanskar closed the door...

Sanskar is thinking about a recent incident only.. And his biwi is still in an angry mood..

Swara sit on the bed... then he pass a water glass to her.... She silently drink it....

Sanskar sit besides her,,and immediately take her in bone crushing hug....

She feels that he is crying.... " Sanskar are you crying.... See i am all fine...."

Sanskar said while kissing her shoulder " biwi, i was so scared.. What if something happened to you...!!! I can't imagine my life without you.. I'll die without you...." he said while getting hiccups..

Swara look at him and mummers" hubby plz,, don't start your crying session, here i m hell angry.. And you are crying for no reason.. Look i m all fine.... " she huff and weeps his tears..

Sanskar look at her angry face then think something.... And he getup... and pick her up in his arms...

Swara look at him confusingly" what happened to you suddenly, where are you taking me....??? "

Sanskar said and goes inside the washroom" you are nah biwi,,, so let me calm you down under shower..... " he smiled naughtily..

Swara look at him amazingly " you were crying in few minutes ago now you are in romantic mood..... "

Sanskar said while kissing her temple" yeah biwi,, its all company effects.....And yeah you are all fine so why not i do something else... " and made her sit on the vanity counter... and he bending down on her lips...

Swara replied while wrapping her hands around him" not bad hubby,,, i love your this side..... " she placed her lips on his lips ....

Then Sanskar moves his hands from her back... he opened her zip... while kissing her.... This become so passionate anf needed one..... Both Sucking their lips wildy...👄

Sanskar try to go in her mouth but she is not letting him enter.... He is getting irritate...

Sanskar start caressing her whole back after opening her zip... ..... Then moving towards her boods.... He pressed her breasts hardly over the dress.... She hissed....

Sanskar takes this opportunity to enter her mouth..... Then he inserted his tongue inside her mouth start exploring her mouth.....

Swara is responding to him equally... she is also exploring his mouth.....

Then both become out of breath,, and then they break the kiss.... He looked at her lower lips, blood oozing from the corner of her lips..... Sanskar said while tracing his finger there " sorry biwi...." both are breathing heavily...

Swara look at him lovingly "no need,, infect i love your wild bite...." she whispered in his ears...

Sanskar smirk " ahan... then let me do bite you every where...." he asked while caressing her cheeks with his thumb....

Swara look down in shyness " i can do anything with me because i am all yours.... "

Sanskar without wasting any time he hurriedly pick her up and made her stand under the shower.....

Then remove her dress completely..... She is wearing a beautiful netted blue bra and panty... she run down inside her body due to his intense gaze..... He pinched her nipples harshly.....and open the shower tap.... Water k started to flowing down both of them.... She placed her hands back on the wall to the support...

Swara's closed her eyes when he removed his clothes completely........ He is standing in front of her with naked body..... " biwi,,, please open your eyes.... I love it when you look down due to your shyness...." she open her eyes.... And her cheeks is getting red...

Sanskar said and unhooked bra.. " i love your boobs, because your breasts are getting big due to pregnancy...." he caressing her boobs....

Swara moaning his name when he takes her brownish nipple in his mouth "ahhhhhhhhh..."

Sanskar squeezing the right nipple while suck the left boob.... She wrapped her arms around him in pleasure,, and moaning.... " ahhhhhh,, slowly...... its paining....." she whispered when he bite her nipple....

Sanskar did same with right boobs... leaving his bites everywhere.... Water flowing down,, he is suck water also....

Sanskar suck her belly.... He kissing there slowly without hurting her belly.. He move down on her lower portion..... Tore her panty.... And grab her delicious pu**y....

Swara is standing, and Sanskar is sitting down while kissing her cl*t,,, he is licking her clit....

Swara is shivering due him... and pulling him more in her.... He start Sucking her more wildly....

Swara cummed after sometime.... He drink all her juices.... And getup.... He didn't fu*k her due her pregnancy....

Start to showering her Passionately.... Rubbing shower gel everywhere,, and rubbing on her breasts sensually....

Swara also take the soap.. And started rubbing his chest sensually......

Like that, Their romance continue.....

TO BE CONTINUE ********

Next : mood swings 😍😘😉( suggests me some scenes on mood swings)

If you want next then hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??
* howz their romance..??
* do you like new Sanskar??😜
* must tell me which character you like most, Swara's dominant yeah Sanskar's dangerously innocent????🤔
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Must give your views..

Take care... bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️